The World As a Corporation. The further something is removed from actual cause and effect the less realistic its decisions become.
When the democratic nations first gave rights to fictitious entities called corporations that exceeded the rights of individual people or even unaligned groups of people not working for that corporation the beginning of the demise of the human race began. I don't think the people involved in creating corporations as a legal entity ever conceived of what is happening now on earth. I don't think they ever really expected multinational corporations as a group to actually become more powerful than most nations on earth. In fact, as a group multinationals are MORE powerful than all nations on earth. I just accept that as a fact at this point.
I also believe that all ideologies have become irrelevant to the Multinational corporate fascist world we actually all live in now. I'm not sure how the human race will figure its way out of this one. I wonder if we will all go extinct trying to survive this?
When multinationals own all or most media on earth who can find the truth? It is sort of like the philosophic statement, "If a tree falls in a forest and no one sees it did it really happen?" Modified for this article it would read, "If someone dies because of a corporation and no one ever finds out did it really happen?" Unfortunately, in this day and age the answer would be "no"!
Who is to blame for Darfur? The answer would be everyone who is buying Sudan's oil.
Who is killing Tibetans? The answer would be everyone who wants Tibetan natural resources.
Who is killing the Somalis? The answer would be: They are dying because the world doesn't care!
If you can't guess, I just watched the movie Michael Clayton on DVD.
I could go on and on. But you get my point. This is the world we really live in!
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
No comments:
Post a Comment