Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Fourth Kind Part 2

I watched about the 2nd half of "The Fourth Kind" on HBO and found it interesting. Many people just aren't equiped to deal with beings this different than what they are used to. I suppose in its own way it would be like meeting an intelligent Grizzly Bear if one had never seen one up close that was thousands of years ahead of now in technology and intelligence. But most folks just aren't equiped to psychologically survive a close encounter of the fourth kind.

I think I was lucky in this respect because the religion my parents raised me in believed that advanced technology on earth was developed on other planets and brought here by people from those planets. I noticed as I grew up in this religion that there were many U.S. Naval and Air Force Officers in the religion I was raised in. It was almost as if the religion was sanctioned by people who had actually dealt with real UFOs both vehicles and off worlders.

So, if you are born into a way of thinking and so as a little child you just accept that there are people on all sorts of planets and that they have technology in advance of ours and that they are related to us, it isn't that hard to not be as afraid or as terrified as the average person if they come and visit you because you arlready "know" because your parents have already told you about them that they exist and are in advance of us technologically and that they will share their advances with us over time.

So, I think because I was a natural intuitive and trained in the ways I listed above that I didn't just lose it completely like many people do like the psychologist does whose real life was documented in "The Fourth Kind". Of course, she lost her daughter and husband and is permanently estranged from her son. So that says a lot. How many of you could survive that?

So, most of what I write about I believe like, "Memories" came from real experiences both externally and internally. Are some of the things I write about "veiled"? I would say that is likely. However, I wrote about it all in a legendary form so it is more palatable to readers to prepare them for "Life in the Universe" as it really is.

However, I like to tell the story about the native American in the early 1800s who had never seen a piano or heard one played before.  He walked up to the wagon and saw a man playing the piano in the back of a wagon because the wagon wheel was broken on the wagon and he was waiting for it to get fixed.

When the native American got home he told his family what he saw. It went something like this: "When I came upon this thing, the man hit it's teeth and it screamed in agony but it didn't scratch or bite the man hurting it's teeth. It just stayed still and screamed".

Just like this story my experiences should be viewed in the context of the Native American's. Because even though I"m recounting a lot of my own experiences, it might be important to take them as the stories of a minister or world traveling shaman telling you about his experiences. Yes. The experiences are based upon facts. However, if you were there you might have understood either more or less or different things. But we both are from different cultures than all this in the end. So to those in the cultures we are talking about would have a completely different experience than we might be able to imagine at present.

dragonofcompassion - memories part 1

There are more parts 1 through 11 there if you are interested. This is my impression of what our galaxy is like. However, since there likely are millions of inhabited planets or more in our galaxy, obviously there are trillions more experiences than the ones I recount in the universe past, present and future.

 

No comments: