Saturday, December 11, 2010

Neither a Victim nor an Agressor Be

I was praying and trying to get an answer about something and I got as an answer, "Neither a victim nor an agresser be."

One needs to not be a victim of oneself or others and one needs to not be an agresser upon oneself or others.

The reason I realized is that it is bad karma to harm oneself or another, because in the end long term healthy survival and physical and spiritual peace and prosperity comes from kindness to all beings including oneself.

I have always believed and lived the premise that one should be as kind as possible to all beings and still find ways to survive in any situation. I guess I have always distrusted and felt uncomfortable with people that don't share this humane point of view. Because it is based upon the core belief of "Live and Let Live".

No comments: