Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Christmas Miracle:60 years later

The year was 1950 around Christmas in Seattle, Washington, USA. My parents were in church and it was night time and my Grandmother (my mother's mother) that I called "Nana" was rocking me to sleep in an overstuffed rocking chair popular during the 1940s. She was singing " Hark the Herald Angels Sing" as she was very Celtic Scottish Christian and this seemed to draw the angels near to us.

As Archangel Michael and his band of angels appeared in the room remember I was but 2 years old at most and since being a little child still nothing interfered with my clear visions of reality. As the Angels likely 7 to 9 of them appeared in the room it was a very bright light. Since I was young and innocent the power of the angels changed me very deeply at that time and I often think that my intuitive gifts grew a lot that night as a result.

Let me describe the Archangels to you. Archangel Michael was the leader and wore blue jeweled Armor. Though his hands were free and he wore no helm (helmet) every part of him was covered with jeweled armor. The same was true of all the other Archangels who each wore their own unique colored armor. They seemed a very international group of defenders of souls or maybe even intergalactic. All the Archangels wore no beards or mustaches but all had shoulder length hair. Michaels was blonde, but they all had different colored hair for the most part and all wore armor unique to them, but all the style was the same just different colored armor and jewels. So, only their heads and hands were bare. They had the attitude of very confident men would who were soldiers on earth. But they were different in that they had an undefeated attitude about them like they never lost a battle.

Their powerful lights and presence in the room burned through me. I'm sure my Nana felt it too but I'm not sure she saw them as I did as she kept singing "Hark, The Herald Angels Sing". The Archangels seemed to know me and acted like I was one of them. They have protected me ever since. Merry Christmas!

No comments: