Sunday, December 19, 2010

1978: Archangel Michael saves my Life

My Christmas Miracle:60 years later

The above blog "My Christmas Miracle" might be more useful if you read it before this one. But, to each his or her own.

If you already read "My Christmas Miracle" above you know that the Archangels came to me and my Grandmother while she was singing me "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" when I was around 2 years old.

Michael constantly protected me and made himself known to me throughout my life. I was listening to Christmas Music on the radio driving back from Santa Barbara and felt the presence of my Archangel friends and a tear came to my eyes and when I reached home in Northern California I knew I needed to write "My Christmas Miracle" for you.

Then I realized I wanted to share one of the many times he and his band of angels have saved my life over the years.

This is just the most graphic of them all that I can put together now in my mind.

I had gotten my Landscaping Contractors license that year and I was 30. So I worked alongside Landscape Architects designing and installing and grading upper end yards up to several acres or more.
One day my partner and I were getting large boulders (over 1 ton each) and put them in his dump truck. He had built a hydraulic hoist on the side of it to lift them out. As I drove behind him to our cliffside La Jolla location in which we were going to install these large boulders I saw Archangel Michaels blue ghostlike form sitting on one of the boulders as we drove along the Interstate 5 freeway towards La Jolla because I was following the dump truck with my pickup truck. I asked Archangel Michael what he was doing sitting on one of our boulders. He said nothing to me or in my mind and so I just knew something was up. I knew I would have to be very careful regarding my life and those around me that day. When we unloaded the largest boulder with the hydraulic hoist it seemed to groan a little. So the men we had working with us to stabilize the boulder got scared. My partner asked me to remove the last strut from under the boulder. Because I didn't want the hired help to be injured I moved very quickly. No sooner had my head cleared the boulder than the hoist broke. I told my partner that was the last big boulder I would ever place. No one was injured. Archangel Michael had been right all along. He had been sitting on this particular boulder in the back of the dump truck.

No comments: