Friday, December 31, 2010

Potential Plasma Life Forms

wikipedia definition of Plasma:

In physics and chemistry, plasma is a state of matter similar to gas in which a certain portion of the particles are ionized. The basic premise is that heating a gas dissociates its molecular bonds, rendering it into its constituent atoms. Further heating leads to ionization (a loss of electrons), turning it into a plasma: containing charged particles, positive ions and negative electrons.[1]
The presence of a non-negligible number of charge carriers makes the plasma electrically conductive so that it responds strongly to electromagnetic fields. Plasma, therefore, has properties quite unlike those of solids, liquids, or gases and is considered to be a distinct state of matter. Like gas, plasma does not have a definite shape or a definite volume unless enclosed in a container; unlike gas, under the influence of a magnetic field, it may form structures such as filaments, beams and double layers. end quote from wikipedia under the heading "Plasma".

The following one could consider to be science fiction except for the fact that it is based upon actual real life experiences.

I had a strange experience during the Christmas week. I was having trouble with my back and had been to the Chiropractor twice. However, then my 21 year old daughter arrived and was talking to me about magnetism and how a human aura is like the magnetosphere of a planet and also magnetic in somewhat the same way. I had thought about this kind of thing before. But when I read the above definition of Plasma I realized that magnetism which is an element of how electricity works whether it is in mechanical contrivances or in living organisms like humans and animals. Magnetism and electricity is part of the basis of human and animal life on earth.

So, as Christmas went on my daughter who is also very intuitive like me sensed how to heal me and worked on me and found a compass and read up on what direction a magnet should be and put the magnet on a long term injury on my back. Suddenly, my back got better. Both intuitively and medically she had made the right diagnosis and my 1 month of relative to severe back pain ended as quickly as it had come. I left the magnet clipped to my belt and as long as I did this and kept in the proper north south alignment in relation to my body I had no further back pain. So, when I read the above definition of plasma, I realized how magnetism and plasma connect directly to the basis of life itself in possibly all forms of it in the universe that we might be able to know of as humans. Though life in other forms than we might recognize might exist, it is obvious that all forms that we can easily recognize are electrically based.

Most people don't perceive themselves to be electrically or electronically based organisms. However, if you study what your body does with food, it converts it to electrochemical energy. If one looks at how a neuron in the brain is powered or a muscle is powered  they are both powered by electrochemically generated energy that comes from converting your food to electricity to run your brain, heart and muscles. So, none of our bodies would work nor could our brains without electricity. Even all our memories and our very identity as humans are stored in electrical memory within our brain cells. So, on one level we have a similarity to a cpu or a hard drive and this is also true of all moving organisms on earth. Though plants operate slightly differently in regard to this every human, animal, bird, insect, fish etc. uses electrochemical energy converted directly from the food it eats to function and to live at all.

So, when I read this particular sequence of words it took me to a point where I realized that plasma functions in somewhat the same way humans do. Therefore plasma, is a potential basis of lifeforms here in our galaxy and beyond. Let me give you the quote regarding the definition of plasma that triggered this thinking in me:

The presence of a non-negligible number of charge carriers makes the plasma electrically conductive so that it responds strongly to electromagnetic fields. Plasma, therefore, has properties quite unlike those of solids, liquids, or gases and is considered to be a distinct state of matter. end quote.


So, since plasma is not a solid, liquid or a gas and a distinct form of matter and since it responds (much like humans and other earth based life forms) to a electromagnetic field, it is a potential basis for types of lifeforms that humans have yet to either look for or to study as of yet. Though, how we would communicate with such life forms and whether Time for them and how it is perceived by them would be the same or even a useful point of reference is yet to be seen. However, I think the experiences of my own life have convinced me that there are plasma based life forms in our galaxy. And one might even further say that human life might even be a more solid based plasma form of life itself.

Though this is my own personal experience you might want to do your own research to see what you find to be true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This website discusses plasma life forms within the context of Dark Plasma Theory: http://dapla.org