Friday, December 17, 2010

dragonofcompassion.com


dragonofcompassion - Home

The above word button "dragonofcompassion.com-Home" will take you to my archive site. I have had an archive site since 1999. At first it was for free at Geocities.com in 1999. Since last year my archive site is about 10 dollars a month and hosted by Yahoo. 

So, there are at dragonofcompassion.com are things I have written since about 1980 and possibly just a very few things I wrote before then. The Majority of stuff there was written between 2000 and the present.

I was thinking as I was writing this that my directory page was originally called my "Index" page. But since for most people since 1999 this has now changed to one's "Home" page maybe I should change it so it is less confusing for people in these times 11 years later.

So, at least for the present until I remember to do that when I next have the time my "Home" page for right now is still called my "Index" page or "Table of Contents"(Index just being short for 'table of contents' of the whole site.

So, for example at the site presently "Home", "Services" "About Us" ,"Contact us" are not that useful really to most people. So, looking at the buttons from left to right on the top of the site the first top left to right button very useful to you is:

"Memories part 1" description: Arcane who is a past life incarnation of myself lived in the future on several other planets including present day earth. (I didn't think incarnating in the future before you incarnate in the past was possible.) However, after almost dying for 7 months during 1998 and 1999 from a Heart Virus and while preparing for my death during that time I realized it not only was possible it happens all the time.

However, I don't believe presently that everyone who is human chooses to reincarnate more than once. However, I know I have and thousands (at least of others I have passed by do). (As an intuitive I can usually tell who has had more than one incarnation and who hasn't because those who have had many many lifetimes have very different auras than those who haven't. It is sort of like the difference between child souls and fully adult or mature souls. 

So, one can be in a young body and be a very very old soul who has incarnated thousands and thousands of times. Or one can be in a very old body and be a very young (incarnation wise) soul. So, the age of the person in their present body has nothing whatsoever to do with long term soul maturity. But it does have a lot to do with what they have learned from this lifetime as a human incarnating on earth.

In studying about Early Christianity while I was studying comparative religion I found out that reincarnation was actually believed in by most Christians until it was taken out by Emperor Justinian and Theodora

from wikipedia under "Theodora I"

Theodora (Greek: Θεοδώρα) (c. 500 - June 28, 548), was empress of the Byzantine Empire and the wife of Emperor Justinian I. Like her husband, she is a saint in the Orthodox Church, commemorated on November 14. Theodora is perhaps the most influential and powerful woman in the Byzantine Empire's history. end quote.

However, regarding reincarnation, Theodora and Justinian decided to put the pope in prison and eliminate many things from the Bible that are still gone today. One of the things they removed was regarding reincarnation. It was taken out and replaced with "Hell and Damnation" because if there is no reincarnation one can scare the uneducated masses into Slavery by replacing reincarnation by "Hell and Damnation". In this way they enslaved the masses who by this time were faithful Christians. And so the scars of the loss of hope with the loss of reincarnation were added to the scars of the loss of hope from  "Hell and Damnation".

So, if you are one of the millions who became atheists because of the whole "Hell and damnation thing" you have Justinian and Theodora to thank for your unfortunate experience historically speaking.

I'm sorry I digressed but it is a crucially important point regarding the disenfranchisement of All Christians since the 500s in the Byzantine Empire which controlled Rome and the Pope and the Church at that time.

The next web page left to right on top is the "Index" page. On this page I describe most of the pages presently there. one or a few might not be described because they are newly written in the last year or so like "2035", "2037", "Planet Savers", "Elohar" and "Yesu" (Yeshua or Yesu being Aramaic for Jesus in his native tongue which is still spoken in one area today).

I wrote "Yesu" because of the first and second Councils of Nicea in 325 AD and the Second Council of Nicea (begin quote from wikipedia)

The Second Council of Nicaea is believed to have been the Seventh Ecumenical Council by Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, and various other Western Christian groups. It met in AD 787 in Nicaea (site of the First Council of Nicaea; present-day İznik in Turkey) to restore the honoring of icons (or, holy images),[1] which had been suppressed by imperial edict inside the Byzantine Empire during the reign of Leo III (717 - 741). His son, Constantine V (741 - 775), had held a synod to make the suppression official. end quote.

One of the many things prescribed on pain of death to any Christians was that Jesus must only be worshiped as a God or Diety and never again as just a man.

From my personal point of view this just further enslaved all Christians into being even more enslaved by their religion than before. By elevating Jesus to being a God or Diety no other man (or woman or child) could reach this pinnacle. I consider this a severe disservice to all mankind that this was done. In order to try to help right this grievous wrong to all Christians I wrote "Yesu" to describe how a man who was intelligent enough with the right intuitive gifts of being in the right place at the right time along with the necessary physical and mental stamina could be a Jesus without being a God or Diefied above everyone else who was human. In this way Jesus could be a great teacher like Confucious, Lao Tzu, Zoroaster, or Buddha or others and compared to them all without insulting Christians who have been brainwashed for over 1000 years now otherwise by a political vote taken on penalty of death for all Christians if they believed other than this political vote. That is not to say that Jesus is not a God or a Diety, it is to say that he also could have just been an exceptional man.



 




No comments: