Monday, December 6, 2010

Saint Germain

I was taught as a child to revere Jesus and Saint Germain as spiritual brothers who would come to us and teach us what we needed to know spritually to save ourselves and others. I was taught growing up that Saint Germain had had many incarnations and that Jesus had also had many incarnations before he evolved enough to become Jesus, The Christ. I was taught that Joseph, Jesus' father was one of the many incarnations of Saint Germain and that some of his other incarnations were: Merlin, the Magician, Christopher Columbus and Leonardo Da Vinci. I was also taught that when Saint Germain incarnated as Sir Francis Bacon of England and created the Scientific Method, that he lived until 1684 when he became ascended like Jesus. Then he walked the earth ever since and has never stopped doing things like trying to help create the United States and now the European Union. And that he was trying to create a "United States of Europe as far back as when he was Sir Francis Bacon. I was taught all these things as a child.

So, to grow up and have most of the world not believe any of these things was kind of strange. But as I met more and more people as I traveled around the world with literally hundreds of variations of belief systems, I realized that not only does one learn many different things during a lifetime, but that one can grow in awareness about everything one learns all the time. So, I found myself adding onto whatever I believed in any given moment whenever I learned something from a religion, from science, from languages etc.

So, every time I learned something that I sensed might be useful to me I integrated it into my ever growing knowledge of the universe. A friend of mine who was both a Catholic Priest and once District Attorney of Santa Cruz county who also had an IQ of about 200 who is now passed away once told me, "Fred, you are very eclectic which means that you find truth everywhere wherever  you find it and include it into your belief system." He seemed to think this was a very useful thing to be and reminded him of Pope John the 23rd's belief system of also being eclectic.

So, basically I keep whatever works or is useful to me in my life and either set aside (to see if it is ever useful to me) everything else until I find a need or a use for it. I find this a very powerful and useful and kind way to live and in this way I can be compassionate to all beings in the universe for which I am always grateful.

No comments: