In Pakistan, Christianity earns woman a death sentence
To read very sad article click "In Pakistan" above begin quote below.
It all began a year and a half ago, with a quarrel over a bowl of water. A group of women farm workers were suffering in the heat near a village in Pakistan's Punjab province. Aasia Noreen, an illiterate 45-year-old mother of five, offered them water, but was rebuffed. Noreen was a Christian, they said, and therefore her water was unclean - sadly, a common taunt hurled at Pakistan's beleaguered Christians. But rather than swallowing the indignity, she mounted a stout defense of her faith. end quote.
Now Aasia Noreen has been given a death sentence by the courts of Pakistan and had a price of over $5000 on her head for anyone who will kill her by a local Muslim Cleric. The President of Pakistan has been forbidden by the courts to pardon her, and two judges have been slain by vigilantes trying to save her life.
Though this is in Pakistan, this kind of polarization exists throughout the Islamic World. Though the rights of Muslims are protected here in the U.S. the rights of Christians don't exist at all in most of the Muslim world. For example, in the Middle East almost all Christians have either left or they are dead. This includes Israel including places like Jerusalem where Christians once were common. And this is primarily because Muslim extremists have killed or maimed Christians and their children to such a degree that less than 1 % of all Christians of the ones who were there even 10 years ago are now are left and the rest are dead or moved away.
This ever increasing polarity between both Christians and Muslims is fatal to Christians in the Middle East and other Muslim Countries but not so in the U.S. And Europe. If this level of polarization stays it is only a matter of time before things break out in even worse problems worldwide because of this intolerance of Christians by Muslims.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!