Wednesday, April 19, 2017

begin quote from 2nd Introduction "Nothing in this book is true, but it’s exactly how things are"

Nothing in this book is true, but it’s exactly how things are

By Bob Frissell

I would like to quote here for you the introduction to The second edition of this book. This will be just the first page but it's an important page.

Introduction to the second edition by Richard Grossinger

In October, 1992, I reached the point I could not see my way past or through. My frames of reference to personal, relational, spiritual, cosmic, all seemed either inauthentic or futile. A new issue of Common Ground, the Northern California resource guide, lay on the floor in a stack recycling papers. Without thinking that I was seeking anything concrete I picked it up and opened it almost like a game of divination. At the top of a random page was" E. Bay Rebirthing Ctr." Followed by the name Bob Frissell.

I had known about rebirthing for a long time. I have done many ritual and psychospiritual processes similar to rebirthing, and I wasn't particularly attracted to it. Yet at that moment I chose to pick up the phone and call Bob Frissell.

He lives some 20 blocks from me, just over the Oakland line in Berkeley. On the phone and he was noncommittal merely scheduling an appointment. I took notes on how to get there.

I brought my dark cloud with me.

Bob said, almost immediately," The gap between The way in which you have you have evolved and the way in which haven't is getting greater and greater with years. It's now almost large enough to kill you.”

end quote from ix in the book:   Nothing in this book is true, but it’s exactly how things are

I think a lot of people are in this position. Luckily, my training began before I was born in the womb so it is less of a problem for me. My father actually Met Adamski, in the 1950s.

George Adamski - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Adamski

George Adamski (April 17, 1891—April 23, 1965) was a Polish American citizen who became widely known in ufology circles, and to some degree in popular culture ...

So, for me, UFOs were always something my father and mother believed in. So, this was never a big jump for me. Also, my parents believed that inventions on earth were often brought from other planets or future or past civilizations on earth. So, this wasn’t a big jump in consciousness for me either.

So, I never experienced the dichotomy that Richard is experiencing by splitting in two his belief systems.

My way of dealing with all of this is that everyone lives in their own reality. So, whatever reality someone is in I try (when I’m with them) to make them feel comfortable unless they are being harmful to me or my friends or family.

I was taught this by Tibetan Lamas who showed me: “Just because you might be able to completely scare someone to death with the truth (literally) doesn’t mean you should.”

So, being kind and polite so people don’t just act like they all just had UFO experiences (which they all actually have) doesn’t mean they can cope with the truth finding out that everyone who can read on earth has had UFO experiences. No one is left out. It’s just that the Amnesic drugs they were given got rid of the memories. And for most people this works except on intuitives like myself who can live from our cellular awareness sometimes called the Subconscious mind. So, Amnesics don’t work on us because we go too deep in every situation for it to work on us that way.

So, people can’t lie to us either unless we are careless and not being deep enough in that moment.

Here is another interesting thing on the back of this book:

"Grey aliens, Ascended masters, Thoth, Babaji, free energy, cattle mutilations, crop circles, rebirthing, Earth changes, The Great Pyramid and secret colonies on Mars– –they're all here… Plus a playful guide from the 13th dimension, Drunvalo Milchizedek—- Planetary Connections.


I had a good laugh with enhanced dictation tonight it translated something to “Do not follow milk as a dick” which caused me to laugh which caused the Enhanced Dictation to put “HA HA HA HA HA HA" which caused me to laugh even more.

Note: if you don’t know what Enhanced Dictation is it comes on MacBook Pro laptops after 2015 and then you need to download about 1.2 gigabytes of program to make it work right.

I’ve been interacting with it for about a month or two now and have sort of formed  “a way to do business with it”. However, generally speaking it is only about 70% to 90% accurate in any given situation. the faster you speak the more inaccurate it is when it automatically types up what you say to your computer. However, if you watch as you read to it you are also allowed to correct by keyboard any mistakes it makes. I recommend this because otherwise you might not know what you said originally otherwise. end note.

The point of this whole article is either you are someone like people are a lot here in Coastal California who have been to college or you are someone that still lives in the 1950s like most of the country still does in some ways. Of course it’s your choice what you choose to study and believe but here’s the thing. You cannot really do both at core without maybe going crazy or dying at some point because in the end “What do you believe is real?”

If you cannot answer this question and are over 30 you might be in trouble.

No comments: