During a Hydrogen fusion reaction like in a hydrogen bomb or in the Sun or other stars what you are actually witnessing in a star is ongoing hydrogen fusion where hydrogen turns into helium and other heavier elements. I was thinking about this more and wondering why helium doesn't escape from the sun once it turns from Hydrogen to helium??
However, I realized the gravity of the sun's mass is thousands of times more powerful than here on earth where helium rises quickly to the upper atmosphere being (next to hydrogen) the lightest of the elements. So, I guess what we are witnessing in the sun actually is a whole table of elements being born starting with hydrogen fusion. In the long run what Suns and stars are creating is "Planets" through creating heavier elements through the basic hydrogen fusion.
Since the sun's (and all other stars) are all doing somewhat the same thing they all are in the end creating the stuff that planets are made of in the end. So, when you look at planets around our sun maybe the important thing to think about would be:
"Did these planets come from the fusion reaction within our sun or the fusion reaction within other suns or stars elsewhere?"
The answer is usually "Both!"
So, the product and light of stars is actually an ongoing fusion reaction which is creating heavier elements while giving off light and radiation and energy etc. through the fusion process found in all stars in all galaxies in the universe.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then