For me, Seeing the Future came fairly naturally. I had whooping cough, Archangels appeared to me as spiritual friends and guardians that saved my young life (I was 2). I wanted desperately to travel with them as a soul traveler too. So, I started praying very young to be able to do this. By my early 20s I was allowed to do this. But, soul travel, time travel and space travel are all a part of the same thing. And if God allows you to do one of these often you are allowed to do all of these if you are trusted. IF you aren't trusted you would likely just die instead. So, when you are trusted by God to Soul travel at the level I am then it is very different than the average person's experience.
However, I must say here that EVERYONE Soul TRAVELS. Since time and space are not ultimately real (at least in the way you might think) thoughts are things. So, whenever you think about anything or anyone you are there with them to a greater or lesser degree. So, be careful what you think about if you want to remain sane throughout your life.
Because as a soul traveler at my level I can truly say, "As a man or woman or child thinketh so is that man, woman or child."
What you think about you become. So, be very very careful what you think about because it affects whether you even survive another hour or day in a physical body.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment