Sunday, October 7, 2018

Seeing the Future and Seeing Time lines

For me, Seeing the Future came fairly naturally. I had whooping cough, Archangels appeared to me as spiritual friends and guardians that saved my young life (I was 2). I wanted desperately to travel with them as a soul traveler too. So, I started praying very young to be able to do this. By my early 20s I was allowed to do this. But, soul travel, time travel and space travel are all a part of the same thing. And if God allows you to do one of these often you are allowed to do all of these if you are trusted. IF you aren't trusted you would likely just die instead. So, when you are trusted by God to Soul travel at the level I am then it is very different than the average person's experience.

However, I must say here that EVERYONE Soul TRAVELS. Since time and space are not ultimately real (at least in the way you might think) thoughts are things. So, whenever you think about anything or anyone you are there with them to a greater or lesser degree. So, be careful what you think about if you want to remain sane throughout your life.

Because as a soul traveler at my level I can truly say, "As a man or woman or child thinketh so is that man, woman or child."

What you think about you become. So, be very very careful what you think about because it affects whether you even survive another hour or day in a physical body.

By God's Grace

No comments: