Friday, October 5, 2018

van hool or Van TTool

I was driving up to the SF Airport yesterday to meet someone and my wife was the driver and I was looking at a big bus that was new that had a logo on the back and I wondered whether it said "VanTTool" or whether it said, "Van Hool". So, I looked it up on my IPhone and it's Van Hool and here it is from Wikipedia.

Van Hool
Engineering company
Image result for van hool
Van Hool NV is a Belgian family-owned coachbuilder and manufacturer of buses, coaches, trolleybuses, and trailers. Most of the buses and coaches are built entirely by Van Hool, with engines and axles sourced from Caterpillar, Cummins, DAF and MAN and gearboxes from ZF or Voith.Wikipedia
CEOFilip Van Hool (2013–)
TEMSA
TEMSA

Van Hool NV is a Belgian family-owned coachbuilder and manufacturer of buses, coaches, trolleybuses, and trailers. Most of the buses and coaches are built ...
 

No comments: