Friday, April 18, 2014

Strange dream

recently I had a dream. In the dream I was driving my motorhome past a golf course near where I live on the ocean and then down a hill to the ocean. As I was turning right down the road to the ocean in my dream a Green Dodge Neon (the same one the shooter in Kansas city owned) with him at the wheel cut in front of me and almost hit me and sped down the road to the ocean. As I wondered what that was all about I slowly and deliberately drove down to see the ocean. However, there must have been a tsunami or something because the road at one point was engulfed in water. I couldn't see the green car anymore and asssumed it had driven into the ocean. So, I stopped my motorhome and got out realizing the green car had likely driven into the ocean but I was okay.

I had this dream while he was still shooting at people on the freeway. I did not know this was who was driving the green car at the time of the dream though. So,  I have no idea why I had this dream at all so it doesn't make any sense to me. So, I think this is really weird and have no explanation for this dream at all other than this was the guy I saw in my dream driving this Green Dodge Neon who I realized in the dream had driven his car into the ocean and died.

Possible explanations: One of the most logical of explanations is that as overpopulation grows more and more people will snap and do goofy things especially males. There have been studies with Rats and other animals where at a certain point of overpopulation it triggers this response in some male mammals likely as a built in mechanism to reduce the population of everyone or just other males.

Otherwise, I think this dream is just kind of weird.

I think I likely had this dream around Monday or Tuesday earlier this week.

No comments: