Wednesday, February 18, 2015

645,000 visits to intuitivefred888

If I look at where worldwide readership quantum jumped for this site it was around the time of the 2011 Japan Earthquake and Tsunami when I tried to help people crowd source by trying to get people in Japan to buy geiger counters and take readings of  water, air, food, people, things,  and other possessions etc. So at this point my readership sort of exploded and kept right on growing to where it tends to be now which is about 30,000 to 35,000  visits per month worldwide. I thought I'd share this thanks once again because I saw people clicking on it today:

Here is a reprint from April 20th 2013

Saturday, April 20, 2013

 

170,000 plus visits to intuitivefred888

Thanks again to all my readers worldwide for visiting my site. This format seems to work if anyone else worldwide is interested in creating a similar site. My site combines quoted information, with my own comments often regarding current events worldwide, as well as articles I write spontaneously as interest or reaction seems warranted. I try to share what seems important to me in the moment so you are informed about the most important events in any given moment worldwide that I become aware of. Hopefully, this filtering process will help you in your busy lives around the world.

No comments: