Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Healing

When you are injured or have an operation you have to recover from, first there is physical healing and then there is also mental, emotional and spiritual healing.

Since, in the end there is no real way to separate all these in a human being because all are interrelated 24 hours a day, finding your way forward is interesting in a civilized society where we have been conditioned in various ways since birth (wherever we live on earth).

So, I found out today I was looking at the time period of my burst appendix and operation and recovery all wrong. I was looking at it as sort of bad because it really freaked out my whole family a lot.

But, I realized (at least for me) that was not useful anymore. For me, what is useful is that every moment after my appendix burst was a miracle I somehow survived by God's Grace. And even my life now is a part of that same ongoing miracle. Even learning I was on the edge of diabetes was a miracle because it allowed me to go on a carbohydrate free diet and juice free diet and mostly sugar free diet to prevent diabetes. Also, in the process of the operation I lost about 30 pounds from not eating and lack of sleep and sleep deprivation, so this helped me not get diabetes too.

So, seeing this whole process as a miracle from beginning to end is now the healthiest thing I can do and see the whole thing as a part of the Grace of God in my life and all your lives as well. By God's Grace!

Seeing what happened to me as bad isn't useful at all to me. Seeing it that it was definitely a miracle I survived at every point and seeing everything that happened as a part of my healing process in God's eyes is useful now.

To think in other ways just isn't useful to me in my quantum leaps forward in the Arms of God here on earth and beyond.

Thank you God for the ongoing miracle of my life!

No comments: