- Apr 8, 2017 ... While defending Donald Trump on the air, Fox News has been ... Fox News Privately Admits Trump Is A Sexual Predator After Defending Him On The Air ... company seminars to give Fox staffers an example of bad behavior in ..
Fox News Privately Admits Trump Is A Sexual Predator After Defending Him On The AirWhile defending Donald Trump on the air, Fox News has been privately using the Trump Access Hollywood tape to train their own employees about sexual harassment.
According to The Hollywood Reporter:
For the past few months, 21st Century Fox has been using the infamous Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape during company seminars to give Fox staffers an example of bad behavior in the workplace — a fact that became especially awkward this week as President Trump defended one of Fox’s biggest stars, Bill O’Reilly, who is facing his own harassment scandal.
During a five-minute portion of the Fox presentation, “They went through the scenario of the tape, why it was harassment and why it’s something you should report,” says the employee. “There was an audible gasp in the room, like, ‘Can you believe this is happening?’ Trump was defended on Fox News after that tape came out…. Someone joked about getting fired for harassment and wondering if the defense could be, ‘We were only told a behavior was bad once in a seminar,’ but Fox News said it was ‘just locker room talk’ over and over again.” Several Fox News personalities, including Sean Hannity and Jeanine Pirro, defended Trump in the wake of the release of the tape. And Fox News’ CEO Roger Ailes was forced to resign last summer amid allegations by anchor Gretchen Carlson and others that he engaged in a pattern of workplace harassment.
Fox News publicly defends Trump’s sexual harassment while privately telling their own employees that his behavior was wrong and should be reported. The hypocrisy is stunning, and proof of why nothing that Fox says on the air should ever be trusted. The network doesn’t believe what it is selling to its viewers. Fox News revealed that everything that they broadcast is some form of propaganda.
Even though they will never admit it on the air, even Fox News knows that Donald Trump is a sexual predator.
Follow Jason Easley on Twitter
Fox News Privately Admits Trump Is A Sexual Predator After Defending Him On The Air added by Jason Easley on
View all posts by Jason Easley →
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Polar bear - Wikipedia