Probably this is true. Can I confirm it absolutely? No. But, if you are intuitive like me you might pick up something really crazy happening like this up to 10 times since the 1950s knowing how crazy that government is there.
Why wasn't the North Korean Government overthrown then?
This is complicated because Time treaties are usually done through the United Nations. There are things allowed by all the nations in the Security Council and things no allowed by all the nations in the Security Council. So, one thing is sacrosanct in this. The Sovereignty of every nation even fucked up nations (governance wise) like North Korea.
So, what is going to happen now with Trump?
I'm not exactly sure because I don't know if he was been told about all this.
Presidents aren't usually clued into all this because they might have trouble they know about something they actually know about. Because there are devices that can take any feed of words verbally now and tell when someone is lying easily anywhere even off the television anywhere on earth.
So, a president because of this needs "Plausible Deniability" to convince the public he is not lying. However, a president like Trump who lies and diverts all the time no one ever expects to say the truth about anything anyway in the first place.
So, what will happen now?
We are not going to know what actually is going to happen now because it will be covered up some way.
So, if there is a nuclear exchange we likely won't see it because it will be changed to a different reality through retroactive time manipulation so we won't remember it happening on this time line because it was erased after it happened by manipulating time.
So, what's going to happen?
Not the nuking of San Francisco or Los Angeles by North Korea. This I can say for sure won't happen because if it does we will never witness it just like all the other times things like this happened on earth since World War II.
So, what will happen now?
Possible regime change caused by the U.S., Europe, China, Japan, Canada, Australia, India etc. of North Korea because Kim Jong Un has finally gone too far.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement