Pictures of Squaw Valley Ski resort Yesterday Sund...
I had taken several hundred photos in the last month or two that I wanted to download to one of my computers. I was very frustrated because I couldn't update my itunes software enough on that older macbook pro to be able to any longer download photos from my iphone. But, when I returned and used my newer computer which is a newer macbook pro (a 15 inch screen) so I can see it better and have more clarity with it in general I was able to download all photos and I sighed a sigh of relief.
At the top here I put an article where I put a few photos of Squaw Valley that I took on Sunday when I took the main Gondola which looked to be able to carry 30 to 60 people at full capacity up to ski, snowboard or see the sights and go to the restaurant at 8200 feet at the top of the Gondola ride there at Squaw Valley.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement