The end of the World Order since World War II appears to be occurring now. Whether it changes fast or slow will obviously depend upon multiple variables.
There has not been a moment like this since the collapse of the Soviet Union. North Korea is an anachronism (from World War II) that hasn't really changed much since then. So, in this change we will finally see the last vestige of World WAr II thinking end.
How will it end? We might see this happen in the next three days or not!
However, the whole world sees it coming. Will it become violent (millions of people dying) or will it be relatively peaceful (with only hundreds or (thousands of people dying?)
We will have to see what happens next.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS