When Trump defends O'Reilly of Fox news against Rape like he also defended O'Reilly's boss and had his boss become a member of the transition team before Trump was inaugurated.
All three appear to be misogynistic and serial rapists,especially after Trump's recorded comments talking about grabbing women by their genitals. This "Rape culture" or "Date Rape Culture" is setting women back at least now to the 1950s as this continues.
However, here is the crazy thing: "Non-polically correct nations likely will be more scared and have more respect for the U.S. with misogynist Trump in power.
This is because most of the world is misognynistic and used to harming women for thousands of years. So, they cannot relate to political correctness as lived in the U.S. and Europe and many other places.
The world is an amazing paradox isn't it?
Up is down, right is left and inside is out all over the world.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement