|begin quote from:http://spaceweather.com/ Where I am now in Mt. Shasta for example, the Internet provider|
|went down locally caused by the storm so all ATM and Credit Card transactions had to be phoned in and couldn't be done automatically. This is one reason you want to be carrying some cash during this storm because you might not be able to make purchases as you are traveling or locally for awhile using ANY cards.
ONE DAY LATER: I TALKED TO ONE OF THE OWNERS OF THE INTERNET PROVIDER LOCALLY AND HE SAID HIS SERVICE NEVER WENT DOWN. BUT HE DID SAY SOME BUSINESSES WERE HAVING THEIR OWN PROBLEMS FOR WHATEVER THE REASON. HE DIDN'T KNOW.
Spaceweather.com is supported by ProToolZone
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Polar bear - Wikipedia