835,000 plus 1300 plus visits to intuitivefred888
My views started to skyrocket about 2011 when the Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami happened and I advocated Crowd Sourcing with Geiger Counters since NO governments were being honest with anyone regarding the radiation levels after Fukushima. This I think made people take my website more seriously around the world because they realized I was trying to help people all over the world in whatever way I could. My readership has grown in leaps and bounds since this time. It likely slowly has grown since I first started this site but now it amazes me how far this all has gone and could go.
I don't advertise at this site so it allows me more freedom of what I can put here. So, I don't earn a penny for this site and it is considered a non-profit website that exists as a public service worldwide wherever Google Goes worldwide.
Later note on Wednesday July 19th 2017
I think I calculated that if present visit levels continue I will reach 2 million views likely within 3 months time.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Polar bear - Wikipedia