So, Obamacare, as stone age as it tends to be without Republican support is the only thing that separates our nation from 3rd world nations right now.
If you are rich you can get the best health care likely on earth here in the U.S. But, if you are poor without insurance you are perfectly free to die. I gave 20 dollars to a beggar, a young woman at the side of the road today. She looked like she had leprosy because parts of her fingers were gone. I knew not to touch her at all (and so did she) when she took the money from my hand. I was horrified our nation, our state and our government isn't helping her somehow. I had seen this in India with fingers eaten away from leprosy. She might have had something else, I don't know. But, I know no one would hire her in her condition. Why was she on the street? You likely wouldn't see this in a citizen in ANY developed nation on earth but the U.S.
How ashamed should we all be?
I believe she was in Redding or Anderson by the way.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Polar bear - Wikipedia