I have now created my own wifi hotspot for the first time in Portland Oregon. I have blogged from an Alaskan Air Lines flight a few years ago now from either Seattle or Portland to San Francisco. And now I'm blogging from my laptop heading south in my 4 wheel drive Truck while my daughter is driving from Medford to Ashland, Oregon since it is quite likely I will have my wifi that long.
Yep. It worked. What fun!
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
No comments:
Post a Comment