Friday, June 1, 2018

FDR: There is nothing to Fear but Fear itself!

This was the most important lesson I learned between ages 10 and 15 years of age. I was dealing with Blunt Trauma childhood epilepsy which is NOT hereditary but instead comes from a blow to the head as a child. Then your skull has to grow to alleviate the pressure the dent puts in your skull upon your brain. It is the only form of epilepsy presently known that you can grow out of by your skull growing into adulthood.

This is what I dealt with from ages 10 to 15 years of age. I was watching the beginning of the 2nd season of "Stranger Things" and watching the Character Will become more and more terrified as time went on and it brought me back to wondering if I was going to die each seizure I had during those years. IN some ways it wasn't as bad as it could have been because All my seizures were at night while I was asleep in bed at home. But, the problem is when you have a seizure like this it is like being murdered each time it happens.

People often die from these kinds of seizures that are older than 25 or 30 simply because it causes them to have a stroke and die from the incredible stresses it puts on a human body to survive a seizure in the first place. I could barely survive these things and I was only 10 to 15 years of age!

I can easily remember a seizure coming on (you get what is called an AURA) and I had enough control to try to run to my parents room to help me because if you are having a seizure you don't want to be alone because it often means you could easily die by swallowing your tongue. So, you need people to prevent you choking on your tongue or even biting your own tongue off during a seizure or beating your head against the wall and dying of a concussion or all sorts of interesting stuff like this.

But, in the end because I was offered no medical intervention but B-Complex shots in the ass and my father wouldn't let me take Phenobarbitol because he considered this to be an awful drug which it was.

So, this meant I ONLY had mind over matter as in Christian Science kind of mind over matter of invoking God and Jesus Christ into the situation which I did!

But, in the end I would say the main lesson I learned is you just cannot afford to be afraid in life so you have to find a way to REFUSE to be afraid so you can do whatever you need to do to survive your lives!

So, I did find out how to do this. To refuse to be afraid and to invoke God and Angels into every aspect of my life ongoing. And this worked and still does.

Refusing to be afraid is just logical. For example, if you are over 40 or 50 years of age panic just will cause you to die and nothing else. So, if you aren't brave as a young person you better learn to be or you won't survive 40 or 50 or anything after.

You MUST Refuse to be afraid or to panic no matter what happens. Because in life without a level and cool head we all are very soon dead!

This is just life as it really is and always has been!

No comments: