Friday, July 13, 2018

Cultural Anthropology gave me a good definition of a Shaman

In 1972 I took a course in Cultural Anthropology which likely helped me understand both myself and the whole human race more than anything else before or since and one of the most important things was that it defined what I was: "A Natural Shaman".

Here is the definition that allowed me at age 24 to know what I was finally.

"A shaman is a person (male or female) that has died psychologically but their body remains alive so that they live both in the worlds of the dead and the worlds of the living."

This perfectly described who I was.

Blunt Trauma childhood epilepsy had completely killed me psychologically in every way imaginable. And yet, my body still lived but now I lived with God in my body in the world of the living and the dead and I was even more clairvoyant than I was as a child plus God I had invited into my body to live with me so supernatural events were occurring in and around me 24 hours a day.

The problem became: "How was I going to survive all this?"

The Answer: "Very Carefully."

The real trick was surviving until 30 where I began to see it was a blessing to me and to all life around me to be like this. But, until then it was a kind of daily torture trying to survive like this.

I suppose it would be a lot like studying to be a doctor with God as your teacher and angels as your nurses in helping people. This is what my experience has been like especially from age 15 to 30. And likely it was as hard on me as the ordeal of studying to become a doctor on behalf of God for life on earth. Likely it was harder because most people becoming doctors don't have to go through the internal problems of living with God in their bodies and around them 24 hours a day.  God isn't limited to any one form. God is infinite both in spirit and in size. God can be a single atom or the whole universe and Is all that and more.

Unless you are going through it or are going to go through this it might make no sense at all to you.

But, it does to me and to some of you going through this same thing.

So, I hope you all make it in one piece.

By God's Grace

No comments: