I think I first heard of this concept from Tibetan Lamas that we all Generate our own enlightenment and it reminded me of generating electricity to power our refrigerators, or internet or TV or electric vehicles etc.
So, since I was raised by an Electrical Contractor and I worked from age 12 to 17 summers for my father the concept of Generating my own enlightenment made sense to me. I had even connected a 12 volt battery to a bicycle and had us bicycling at one point generating electricity so my kids could get exercise while they generated 12 volts to watch TV or video tapes at one point.
So, the idea of generating my own enlightenment or anyone generating their own enlightenment made perfect sense to me.
IN computers it was Garbage in Garbage Out in the 1960s and 1970s especially but it is still true today in 2018.
So, what you put into your mind and feelings is what you also get out of your mind and body and feelings.
So, if you don't create your own future, who will?
It's all very well and good that you are waiting for God to save you.
But, I believe "God helps those who help themselves!"
Because this is my experience.
People who just wait around for God to save them often wind up dead.
Because they didn't just save themselves the way God intended in the first place.
So, God might help you save yourselves but if you don't take the opportunities that come your way
you often wind up dead or at least very very disappointed in your lives.
And this appears to be universally true too.
So, doesn't it seem logical that we should generate our own enlightenment by using the opportunities that God gives us every day in our lives?
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment