Saturday, July 14, 2018

I think as a blogger you need to be aware your abilities to quote references are slowly being deleted

Unless you become a full blown programmer in HTML or other compatible HTTP compatible language. So, in this way businesses and countries are taking away your ability to communicate effectively through social media as a blogger and this likely could affect Vloggers as well I'm thinking. This is just something I'm observing since I have been blogging since 1999.

When I first started I had to program my own web pages with text and references. At that time I had to put URLs for anything I wanted you to see. So, at that time unless you were sort of tech you likely wouldn't have known what to do with my 1999 Website at Geocities. Eventually Yahoo bought geocities and then eventually geocities was gone and replaced with Yahoo business. I bought a site I pay yearly for now called dragonofcompassion.com

For example, in order to create the word buttons below for you I couldn't do it at google anymore for some reason. I had to go to yahoo.com in order to generate the word buttons below. If you go to my writings at dragonofcompassion.com remember every word button is at the top on every single page you go to. These writings begin with Arcane that I first wrote when he landed on earth in a time traveling battle in 1980. A couple of years later came Elohar and Ragna who are my mother and father reincarnated in the 7000s on the first time line. They visited me in 1969 for the first time to prevent me from committing suicide at that time. They told me I needed to stay alive to prevent human extinction here on earth. I told them I would live on for my parents and the human race but not for myself after that which I did. By age 26 (1974 I had a son and was married so I could no longer be selfish enough to consider suicide anymore. So, I have been doing pretty good since then.

Being altruistic is a part of Spontaneous accomplishment that you see in Jesus and Buddha and all the saints I realized during my 20s by the way. So, staying alive for others is a form of enlightenment and happiness and compassion I have also found not only towards others but also towards yourself.

So, for me, overcoming terminal macho was my first adult lesson in life. So, terminal macho is being so macho you die in one way or another by doing something extreme. Testosterone runs high in my family since I am descended from American Pioneers since 1725.

dragonofcompassion - Home

www.dragonofcompassion.com
First part added March 15, 2012 This Site is an archive site for intuitivefred888.blogspot.comAt the top of this page are all the word buttons for all the free to read mini books or short Stories (your choice).
  • Mahasiddha
    This page is called Mahasiddha It is primarily about the...
  • Memories Part 6 and 7
    Memories part 6 and 7 My Book Memories web page 4 Lord fire...
  • Elohar
    http://dragonofcompassion.com/memories_part_2 or you can...
  • Hiding
    The following was written originally like much of what I...
  • Archive I B
    Another View of Global WarmingJanuary 1st 2007 Galactic...
  • Eridian
    Eridian is also known as "Meridian" or because he encircles...
  • Memories Part 10
    My Book Memories web page 10 NOW IS THE TIME FOR GOOD BEINGS...
  • Services
    Iniitially, my site is not about making money. It is for...

No comments: