Saturday, July 14, 2018

There are times of dying and times of regeneration for all of us

Knowing which cycle you are in is important for your long term survival. As karma comes due (both good and bad as well as neutral) we move into potential dying times. As better karma hits us we move into regeneration times. Knowing which kind of cycle you are in is important of you don't want to physically die in the dying times.

The ability to "Die to self" is important when you reach the "dying times". Most of my 20s from about age 21 to 25 were the most serious "dying times" of my young life. So, the biggest struggle I faced to stay alive even one more day without ending my life was between 21 and 25.

But, God and his angels somehow helped me.

I remember at age 20 I was precognitive and put my sleeping back up on my father's workshop between the skylights in the desert and I tried to project my soul permanently out of my body because I knew i could not survive my karma of the next few years of my life. I knew I wouldn't survive so to save myself the pain of slow death I projected my soul out of my body and headed up out of the atmosphere of earth. However, an archangel stopped me when I was about 50,000 to 100,000 feet in altitude. He said to me, "You won't be allowed to do this!" and I said, "I cannot survive what is coming. There is no way for me to survive this!"

And he said to me, "We will give you a gift so you will be able to survive what is coming. Your body will ONLY be a reference point for you and you can travel the universe outside of your body. This should allow you to survive your 20s."

And so it was.

By God's Grace

No comments: