Sunday, July 22, 2018

in Chrome use View "Zoom In or Zoom Out"

If you are in Google Chrome as a  browser right now there are words across the top of your screen from left to right. It says  "Chrome then Edit then View". If you want to enlarge the print on something you are reading click "View" and then go down to Zoom in and click that. Once you are done with this you can also click Zoom Out which will bring your screen back to wherever it was before. in this way you can often read things you can't read otherwise. For example, I find it harder to read the print at dragonofcompassion.com as I get older and want to do research there. Also, you can keep clicking "zoom in" as well. Just remember you have to still see the top line to zoom out however. Also, the default is where you started from so if you want to read another article zoomed in you will have to click it again for that one.

Also, if you have an iphone (I have an IPhone 7 Plus) so different software might be on your phone if is a different model than I have. But, if I go into "Settings" and then look for "General" and then go to
"Accessibility" and then right below "Voice over" is "Zoom" and turn that switch on. Where I find I really need it now is to be able to read the street names or the numbers of the highways in Google Maps which don't enlarge otherwise enough for me to read them on my phone.

Hopefully this is helpful to you. And if you don't want that feature anymore you just go in through "General" and "Accessibility" and turn the little green switch off at Zoom when you are done.

No comments: