Sunday, July 22, 2018

Jonathan put the Ring And Watch on:11-17-07

I find I'm often captivated by some of the details in these types of vignettes

This particular one is from:http://dragonofcompassion.com/jonathan
Jonathan put the Ring And Watch on:11-17-07
I woke up and soon Saint Germain spoke to me. He said, "You need to put the amethyst eye ring on. So I put on the Amethyst gold ring on with the two diamonds at the edge of the violet eye on along with the Customary Silver Swiss Army watch of the Earth Time Guard. The ring denotes both to earth based time travelers and Galactic based Travelers who I am. The watch denotes what I am in relation to the various interlocking time guards of the galaxy. If anyone is found traveling time without both identifiers the being or person is generally put back into time where and when they started or were raised with their mind wiped of all pertinent time travel information including anyone they knew to develop or build the time traveling device. At this point they resume their normal lives. This is done according to Galactic Law as time travel has proved itself in conjunction with space travel to be the single most potentially dangerous thing ever invented in any galaxy.
Luckily, most serious accidents were undone by other galaxies that still existed after one was prevented from forming. A time traveler might prevent a galaxy from forming but will be retroactively prevented from doing it in the first place by another galaxy. As a result of these kinds of things Galaxies tend to be very exacting about time travel infractions. Death usually isn't the penalty only a complete mindwipe of everything pertaining to time travel.
So much for the history lesson that goes back at least millions of years in this galaxy alone.
I got the dogs into the back of my lexus and drove a mile to the forest. I always love being a mile or more away from everyone. It gives me time to relax my aura. This time because I had my ring and watch on I knew I was needed once again.
I had a dream recently where I was in Hawaii. I ran over the top of a metallic violet car. Later I realized it was Awesome King 5, the timespace ship that Ragna and Elohar prefer using unless they have to transport 30 or more operative s at once into a particular time and space.
My view of the Awesome is of it being a second home for me. By now it is like a time space motorhome that I have been on many adventures on over the years. Elohar and Ragna like vehicles that are transformer like in they can turn from timespace ship to semi truck to yacht to plane or anything else of the same basic size or weight. They like this sort of thing as then they don't have to park it somewhere and have to worry about someone who shouldn't finding it in a particular time or space.
If the time is before 1900 their preferred shapes were train or house if it were on land or ship on the ocean. They could instantly turn their craft into a house in the middle of a deserted prairie with only the regular travelers wondering about it along some big or little road or track.
During the time of Francis Bacon and Queen Elizabeth they mostly used ships and country cottages to disguise the Awesome or the bigger ships. Once in a while they would manifest some of the bigger ships as a castle but they couldn't stay long because people would get worried. People were a lot more gullible to changes without question before about 1900 than now by the way. Most people didn't use the rational or scientific method to discern reality until they learned it in school and even when I graduated from high school in 1966 a lot of kids had already dropped out by their sophomore or junior year. So college wasn't so prevalent until Viet Nam when kids went to college or stayed in so they wouldn't get sent to Viet Nam and die, get wounded or go crazy from it like a lot of the people that were friends they saw returning. The girls went to college because all the boys who weren't fighting were there so the girls got masters degrees and phd's too. So thanks to Viet Nam we have a whole lot of men and women with high degrees and now their kids too.
The fog was so thick in the forest I realized it was a perfect cover for Elohar and Ragna to visit me. Suddenly, I found myself on board the ship. Elohar said, "How are you, son?" This always sort of hit me hard because my mother, her previous body was slowly slipping away and hadn't talked to me now in since February and that was only after I sang her Happy Birthday and she said, "Oh! That was what I needed!" That's the last useful conversation I had with MOM.
I said "Hi" also to Ragna but he seemed preoccupied with whatever he was working on. Elohar said, "He's really worried about this new timeline you are on. He doesn't know if he can fix it." I said, "Why is that?" Elohar said, "Well. It seems other planetary civilizations have decided to circumvent the galaxy because they are jealous of Earth having two timelines." She looked worried. I chill went up my spine. I know this is one of the things everyone was worried about. I said, "Why doesn't someone tell the Galactic Sentience? " Elohar said, "Well. That's a problem. If we bring him into this he will be forced to build the interfering race a second timeline." I said, "What's wrong with that?" She said, "Well. Through a friend on another planet, Ragna found out that if they get this timeline Earth could be extincted about 300,000 years in the future if this competing planet gets two timelines like us."
I thought about this a moment and said, "I want to talk to the Galactic Sentience." Elohar smiled her sly smile and said, "We had hoped you would say that. After all you are a dream of his grandfather's." I said, "Yes. And there's that!"
 
 

No comments: