To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Wednesday, July 4, 2018
Some smoke I think from the Petersburg fire is blowing over towards the city of Mt. Shasta
The air was clear when we started the 2 mile 4th of july walk run in Mt. Shasta but as we returned after the two mile walk my son and I and my wife were on I noticed a little smoke creeping over Mt. Eddy and over from the Castle Crags from I think the Peterson Fire. By the time I sat down to breakfast at a restaurant in town the haze from the smoke also started to "fade out" mt. Shasta so you could still see it but it looked hazy when looking towards it from the city. I hope the wind doesn't blow much more of the smoke over here because I don't want to be coughing when the fireworks go off tonight at 9:45 here on the 4th of July over Lake Siskiyou.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment