Monday, July 2, 2018

The Burning Bush on Mt. Shasta

I identify a lot with Moses because I too in 1970 experienced the "Burning Bush" on Mt. Shasta, except that it isn't really a bush it is likely a vortex caused by ley lines intersecting and looks a lot like what someone looks like when they use the transporter room on Star Trek.

I was 22 when this happened in August 1970 so I have had a lot of time to think about this and to grow up a lot in practical experiences since then.

This experience dynamically changed my life a lot because I consider it to be a fountain of the Holy Spirit.

And unless you know what to do with the Holy Spirit in Sacred Fire mode then likely it could kill you pretty quick.

As it was my arms started feeling like they were on fire for a couple of months. At the time I realized I had been exposed to the Holy Spirit and tried to do all sorts of positive things with this sacred fire living in my body with me. But, a few months later I was scared because what I was beginning to experience were signs I was going to spontaenously combust and burst into flames and be gone instead. So, I was scared. But, somehow I lived through this time like others might not have and adapted to having this sacred power in my body full time.

Likely what happened is that I had to learn to function on a higher vibration than most other people do while still appearing to be somewhat normal.

When I had this experience I was climbing Mt. Shasta to the Summit with 3 friends I knew from the Saint German Foundation. We had been to the Pageant of the life of Christ at the Amphitheater up I think it is called McCloud Blvd up from the little city of Mt. Shasta.

I had brought an old world war II Army surplus Sleeping bag "yes some of those were still around then and I also owned then a BSA 500 motorcycle Army surplus that was used in North Africa during World War II that I kept at my father's house near Yucca Valley in Southern California then too.

Anyway, the sleeping back wasn't as warm as it used to be and so I woke up at 2:30 in the morning after the previous morning watching the "I AM" pageant of the life of Christ with my friends.

We had hiked up to Horse Camp Sierra Club Lodge and then camped outside. I had just thrown a ground cloth on the ground and gotten into my sleeping bag and had gotten cold because at that altitude (about 8000 feet) it still gets pretty cold at night between midnight and 6 am at that altitude even in August. So, it got down to below freezing which is why I had to get up at 2:30 AM in the morning instead of 4 Am and start climbing.

So, I woke up one of my friends and told him I was going to start climbing because I couldn't stay warm enough in my bag and was getting cold. So, I did and soon I was warm from hiking up the mountain.

since Horse Camp is around 8000 feet by 9000 feet I saw the burning bush likely around 3:30 am in the morning on my way up the mountain to the top.

It was a little to the left off the main trail up from Horse Camp so I walked over to it. But, also remember I'm and intuitive and have been one all my life. And I wouldn't have been able to see it if it was light or if I had had a flashlight on. I didn't need a flashlight because there was just enough moonlight for me to see in the dark so I could see the outlines of the rocks I was walking over. Also, I have always had very excellent night vision as well compared to most other people. So, I was walking in the dark with just enough moonlight to navigate without any flashlight at all because this was a normal thing for me to do as a hiker.

So, when I saw it I thought, "What's That?"

So, I walked over to it and began communicating with it because it was sentient.

It said, "Don't Come any closer. I'm not here for you."

So, I stayed and just watched like sort of like a moth drawn to a flame.

After a time it said to me, "You have to go now or you will be damaged being this near to me for too long."

So, since I knew it to be a Spiritual Vortex of God's light and energy and wisdom I moved on up the mountain this time praying and giving Gratitude to God for this "Burning Bush experience"

Because I was in this very gratitude driven amazing place by this experience with God I walked more slowly and made my hike to the summit an optional thing in my mind as I prayed and was amazed in a way I never had been before. I felt the power of God rushing through my veins deep inside my body and I knew I never was going to be the same again.

So, because I was in a non-ordinary reality from this experience and often had tears running down my cheeks from overwhelm my climbing buddies passed me one by one until I was behind all of them.

Then One by one as I ascended up the mountain they came back past me. the first summited and came back and then another one said that got altitude sickness and came back by me and my best friend I found asleep at around 13,000 feet so I woke him up and sent him down because I was concerned he might never wake up at that altitude if I didn't wake him and send him back down. He had already summited. So, I was the last of the 3 of us who summited and I reached the summit at 4 pm very late.

I felt like a 4 year old in my mind because of the lack of oxygen and I remember thinking: "I had to climb all the way back down there. Can I do that by Sunset?"

But, luckily I brought sliding plastic with me and I was going to use my ice axe as a brake and put my crampons in my backpack while doing this. So from about 12,000 feet I slid right down from the cornice at about 30 miles per hour. The problem with this for some of you would be if your ice axe got loose you would die. At that time we had straps on our ice axes but people stopped doing this because the ice axes got loose on some people sliding down and killed them pivoting off the straps at high speed. But, in 1970 we still had sliding straps around our wrists on our ice axes.

And luckily I didn't loose my grip on my ice axe using it as a braking device in the deep snow in August then. Having deep snow above 10,000 feet was pretty normal in August in 1970 but not since around 2000 since Global warming. Also, the reason you leave so early in the morning is you want the snow to be crusty to support your weight so you wear Crampons which are basically Ice shoes or spikes you wear on your boots so you don't slide down the snow and kill yourself. because you are climbing often at a 35 degree vertical angle so you need crampons and an ice axe to survive this in snow.

So, I found since my experience with the Burning bush that I was much more telepathic with not only human beings but also everything living and this changed me a lot too over the years as I got used to it.

So, by November 1970 (I climbed the mountain in August) I was really freaked out and worried I was going to catch fire or spontaneously going to combust. So, I drove a couple and their dog to the Rio Hondo Commune in Taos and visited a girlfriend in Santa Fe, New Mexico then. I also visited a church I was involved with in San Diego that had a branch in Salt Lake City and Ogden, Utah as well and then came home to my parents place near Yucca Valley where they were living then about 10 years before they permanently retired out to the house they built. I think then we were staying in a friends house because their house hadn't been built yet by me and Dad and Mom and friends yet. Dad had 2 1/2 acres he bought 2 years before in 1968 and his friend who flew out to his house a lot at the Yucca Valley Airport in his plane from the Encino Airport in the Los Angeles area let my Dad and Mom stay there on weekends whenever they wanted to because they would be like House sitters so it was an advantage to my Dad's wealthy friend. At that time he was one of the brothers who owned El Molino Mills which sold organically grown  flour of various kinds to Health Food Stores across the U.S. and around the world. And his Son, a chemist invented Carob powder which is a chocolate replacement you often see in Health food stores around the world now too.

So, I drove back to Yucca Valley and Spent Christmas with my parents  there and then experienced the San Fernando Quake there as well which was the scariest Earthquake I have ever lived through.

It took me about 2 years to fully assimilate my burning bush experience so my life became more normal once again. By 1973 I met my wife to be and in 1974 my son was born who is now 44 years old and just moved back to the U.S.  from South Korea with his wife and child after living there 5 years.


1971 San Fernando earthquake - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_San_Fernando_earthquake

The 1971 San Fernando earthquake occurred in the early morning of February 9 in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in southern California.
Magnitude‎: ‎6.5 Ms; 6.6 Mww
Total damage‎: ‎$505–553 million
Local date‎: ‎February 9, 1971

Sylmar-San Fernando Earthquake: 45 years ago Tuesday, 64 killed ...

https://www.dailynews.com/.../sylmar-san-fernando-earthquake-45-years-ago-tuesday...

Feb 8, 2016 - The 1971 San Fernando earthquake, also known as Sylmar earthquake, struck the San Fernando Valley near Sylmar at 6:00:55 a.m. PST on ...

So, these times were very very eventful in my then young life at age 22. I had no idea where all this was going to take me and at the time I expected to be dead by age 25.

You know how young people can be. I had no idea at all how I was going to survive my life at that point.

And didn't really until my live in girlfriend got pregnant when I was 25 and had to think about "How was I going to support both of them and myself financially?".

This was really when my life starting working right from my point of view. Becoming a father and already seeing myself as a householder Yogi basically took me to where I am now which to me is a wonderful enlightened state that I live in most of the time now at age 70.

By God's Grace

No comments: