Monday, July 2, 2018

This is the notice I receive regularly at my site by blogger.com (blogspot)

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used and data collected on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.

As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies, and other data collected by Google.

You are responsible for confirming this notice actually works for your blog, and that it displays. If you employ other cookies, for example by adding third party features, this notice may not work for you. If you include functionality from other providers there may be extra information collected from your users.

Learn more about this notice and your responsibilities.
Dismiss this notification
Blogger no longer supports OpenID. Existing OpenID comments and your OpenID settings may have changed. Learn more.

end note:
However, knowing what to do with this is a strange thing. So, what I do is to notify my European Union readers that I personally don't put any cookies at all in anything I publish.

However, I cannot personally guarantee that blogger.com or the people I quote worldwide don't use cookies. So, this is the best I can do.

I'm not happy about what they say about "open ID" either but this is the reality of what we deal with as bloggers around the world.

I don't compose my site directly in HTML or a compatible language because I use the AI (artificial intelligence) that programs my site for me instead. Though I am capable of programming a site directly in HTML it takes about 90% or more longer than what I presently do.

And if I had to go through everything in HTML I probably would stop blogging completely because it is just too time consuming for this time in my life.

Everything I do is on a volunteer basis and in my spare time. I see this site as both a discipline and a meditation but I also have a life outside of this. So, I do this when I can and have never been paid even one penny for what I do.

I don't need to make money from a blogging site like many do so I give this as a gift to mankind hoping that this site will help not only enlighten people around the world in all ways but also contribute to preventing human extinction.

Since I am an Intuitive I often see the future or I see ways for humans to survive whatever comes and still be here okay 1 million or more years from now. So, when I do I share this with any of you who will listen.

By God's Grace


No comments: