Saturday, September 15, 2018

reading while driving north

While my wife and I were driving north we took turns reading Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 of "Memories". I believe I had finished Chapter 11 in the early 2000s after first starting to write about Arcane and then Elohar and Ragna around 1980 for Arcane and Elohar and Ragna 1981 or 1982.

My wife enjoyed what I had written which is always a plus. Of course she wanted to edit it for me, "But, I'll believe that when I see it too". She has 3 degrees including a master's degree in Business specializing in Non-profits so she is very skilled.

For me, writing is about "Telling a Story" more than it is editing which I generally hate to do. So, since I'm not paid for editing I edit as little as possible.

If you are a writer and want to get paid for what you do just remember it takes about 10% of the time (at least that's what it is for me) to write whatever I write and about 90% of your time editing. I suppose there are some writers that are so efficient and good that 90% of their time is spent writing and only 10% of their time editing (likely because they just don't want to spend so much time editing. But, the type of writer I'm talking about here is anywhere from 1 in 100 to 1 in 1 million because it is very rare to be like this.

So, since I'm not trying to get paid I write because what I'm writing about I consider to be important for the human race in the present and future to understand.

Many writers "create a world in their minds". However, I don't create a world I go to the world in a time and space it already exists and then write about my experience of that world while it is in existence in the past, present or future. So, I'm not creating a world I'm going to a world that I have experienced as a soul in the past, present or future already.

I've come to the conclusion that most writers are actually going to a world that they have experienced as a soul more than they write about a world they are creating from scratch. But, either they are embarrassed to admit they believe in reincarnation in the past, present or future or they don't know they are writing about real experiences they have had in the past, present or future.

This is what I presently believe in real life.











No comments: