Monday, October 1, 2018

How soul travel evolved in my mind and experience

When angels saved my life at age 2 I wanted to be like the angels and travel with them through soul travel. Then I started to pray to be able to do this starting around 3 to 5 years of age. By about 20 to 22 I was given the right to do this. I guess I remember the time this right was given to me. I was 20 and I looked forward through my 20s through time and realized I wasn't going to survive my life. So, I projected my soul out to permanently leave my body. I was in a sleeping bag on top of my father's tool shed in the summer on a clear night where I could see the whole milky way galaxy so I projected my soul permanently out of my body and an Archangel came to me and told me I couldn't do that because I had promised God to do specific work here on earth. I told him that I couldn't survive my 20s as I had looked forward through time and there was no way I could stay alive with what I foresaw. He looked at me and said that I  was being given the right to soul travel anywhere so that my body would be a reference point here on earth only and that because I was being given this I would survive my 20s and he was right about this. So, this I think was when I was given the right to soul travel.

However, at first I thought it took effort to soul travel but over the next 10 years I learned time and space are not ultimately real and that I found I was already everywhere. So, I realized all I had to do was to think about some place or someone in any time or space and I was already there effortlessly.

Then I realized that Earth was not physical but only in the mind of God through my experiences and that earth is not solid and neither is the Galaxy and that we have access to all time and space as human beings potentially.

So, you can see the evolution this all took for me through real life experiences at each and every point.

But, all this likely could be meaningless to you unless you have had similar experiences to mine.

Telling people that time and space is ultimately not very real might upset a lot of people if they weren't ready for it by the way. And even I pretend it's real so people around me don't freak out still.

Because in the end you are either fully enlightened about all these things or you are not. And if you haven't been through the paradigm shifts and you share something like this with someone they could just have a stroke or heart attack and die right there on the spot.

After all, the first time God showed me Astral projection when I didn't expect it and my arm went through a wall in the middle of the night I almost died right there and then. But, I remembered reading a book at the old Mythrus book store in La Jolla, California about how you are supposed to walk back to your body and lay down into it. So, I did this and though I was shaking convulsively from the experience I did not die and am still here. So, you have to be very careful with your friends or relatives that you don't accidentally kill them with the reality of all this.

By God's Grace

No comments: