Monday, October 1, 2018

Jonathan Flow Writes about the Solar Logos

When I returned to Mt. Shasta this time I felt very altered by returning there. At one point on Saturday I went up to the end of Everitt Memorial Highway and found myself saying to myself "Dead man Walking" which just meant that's kind of how I felt in the moment. However, the next moment I heard the Earth through Mt. Shasta say: "Earth Spirit through a human body on earth." which meant to me that I had been a zero and now I was a 1 in that the Spirit of the Earth (an enlightened living being like the Sun had entered my body and I was different somehow now.

I experienced while I was in Mt. Shasta the presence of the Solar Logos and I realized I was being trained to become Meridian who Arcane Meets about 1 million years into the future. I have known this was going to happen for some time now.

However, as I was writing about Young Arcane becoming a Oneness I also started experiencing that night this happening to me as well. I realized it was happening just writing about this and wondered what I was supposed to do. The Solar Logos said he was training me to become a Oneness over time.

I'm not sure I understand fully what this entails but this appears to be happening. For example, I don't know if this means I never die or if it means something else.

For example, Meridian is not a physical body when Arcane meets him. He is in a form like an Angel or Guardian of the earth. So, what does all that really mean. I guess I will find out.

Another interesting thing shared with me by the Solar Logos tonight is that he said that when I soul traveled into the sun I became a Citizen of the Sun. He spoke of how the spirit race on Venus has initiations where they do this and when I asked a leader on Venus he recommended I travel into the sun to meet God in the Center of the Galaxy which I did around 1970 then while soul traveling. So, the Solar plasma beings put me on what looked like a throne and sent me into the center of the galaxy through the sun somehow. I'm not sure how this was done actually. But, suddenly I was in the center of the Galaxy. Then I spent about a year there in the center of the Galaxy learning from the Creators and the Galactic Sentience who told me I was an incarnation of his grandfather. I had no idea what to do with this information then. After all, I was only about 22 years of age and I was a gentleman and polite to all the Creators a spoke to. It was a lot like visiting a foreign country where you know if you aren't polite they are not going to let you stay alive. So, you are always watching your P's and Q's because you have no idea what is really expected of you to not offend someone there in that place no one you know has ever been before.

So, after a year there in the center of the Galaxy with the Creators I was sent back to earth. But, this was only one night here on earth. This always seemed strange to me that I could live a year in the center of the galaxy and yet it all took place during one night on earth for my body here on earth.

But, over time I began to understand more about what had been said to me by the Creators especially the leader of the Galaxy, the Galactic Sentience who said he was my grandson and that I was one of the thousands of incarnations of his Grandfather that he took after he retired as a Creator.

Creators never die so when they get old like his grandfather after living billions of years (this really has no meaning because Creators are from unknown matter that Scientists on earth call Dark matter which only means "Unknown matter".

So, after living billions of years (again this has no real meaning) it just means they never die some creators get bored being alive. So, they take human or other forms in the Galaxy they live in with mortality so that they value being alive again.

So, this is what the Galactic Sentience says I'm doing here in this present form here on earth. I suppose some humans might say the Creators are the Gods like Zeus or Hera or Hercules or even the Norse Pantheon that evolved from the Greek one or vice versa or who knows?

Anyway, they don't die really and they don't breathe air and don't drink water and are energy beings that don't naturally live in time and space but can if they wish to. And they also can live in Anti-matter as well but their natural state is not inside time or space so they don't die because they aren't naturally matter. Maybe you could say they are energy but I'm not sure that makes sense either.

So, maybe saying that the Creator species are the Zeus pantheon might be useful here for this reason. But they don't wear human bodies very often, (unless they are retired).

By God's Grace

Note: By the way if you are reading this it is likely you are a retired Creator living in a human body on earth to learn whatever you are here to learn by your own choice after you retired from being a Creator.

No comments: