Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I said something profound today to my wife

Here it is: "Eventually there will only be rich people or intuitive people or both alive here on earth because of global Climate change."

You can have whatever kind of reaction you want to this statement, but it is the truth of the world we live in right now this century and beyond.

Unless you are intuitive enough to get out of the way of things like we just saw in Indonesia from an earthquake and tsunami or the one that killed 250,000 people in 2004 or the one that killed 30,000 people in Japan in 2011, most people are just going to be gone from the earth genetically speaking within the next 500 years.

I don't think Hurricane Michael is going to be any exception at all in the future. Likely this storm is going to become the norm not only in the U.S. but worldwide. So people won't know 24 or 48 hours before they are hit by a Category 4 or 5 or bigger storm. If you look at pictures of what the winds did with Michael or what the waters did with Florence, I think this is the future of Hurricanes all over the world.

And I was thinking about the vision I had of the ocean coming some how from North or South Carolina on down to either Louisiana or Alabama or the Panhandle of Florida, and when I saw the track of this storm "Hurricane Michael" it gave me the chills because the track of the storm is what I saw before Hurricane Florence as well as the "island of Florida and Georgia" and parts of other states.

I hope my vision doesn't come to pass but if it does Florida and Georgia basically become an island separated from the rest of the U.S. by ocean. And eventually Florida is gone too. Already we are beginning to lose Miami and various other cities one by one through storms and ocean levels rising.

Here is an elevation map of Georgia: (The red and blue are the highest and the green closer to ocean levels. map quote from:  en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Georgia_(U.S._state)
Note: (If you click on it it should enlarge).

Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Geography of Georgia (U.S. state)
Map of Georgia elevations

No comments: