here is: MOOO or Bitch I'm a Cow!
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Sunday, June 21, 2020
Doja Cat
I was visiting my youngest daughter and she was playing for me something funny which is a song by Doja Cat called something like: "Bitch I'm a Cow" which was very funny for me to watch. My youngest daughter was going to her concert in Portland with a friend then. But, I found it more funny than anything else and a very unique perspective on the world.
here is: MOOO or Bitch I'm a Cow!
here is: MOOO or Bitch I'm a Cow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CKJGwsyWwQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment