I think he would have a video blog that went worldwide through YOUTUBE. That's what I think because you can reach more people that way.
Through the video he could project his Darshan which is possible using a phone or a video to change people's lives.
This is what I think.
I also believe that Maitreya is the 2nd coming of the Christ in addition to the next Buddha. Why?
Because Jesus took Buddha's compassion and turned it into forgiveness for the middle Eastern Mind. Jesus was only about 500 years after Buddha and likely studied his teachings in developing his own.
By God's Grace
Note: Darshan is infinite Holy Blessings likely the same as God's Grace in a different cultural context.
So, I believe Maitreya Buddha is the 2nd coming of Christ also when he comes. And when he comes a Golden Age will begin here on earth.
Developing Compassion for all life in the past, present and future of the universe will put you in alignment with all the Buddhas and the 2nd coming of Christ.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment