Sunday, September 25, 2022

In "Purple Returns" I was looking for something specific:

What I was actually looking for was Silver's connection to the Galactic Sentience. If I read this right it means that Silver is an incarnation of the present Galactic Sentience and since Purple is a clone of the Mind of Silver then it could be thought that Purple is also a "Daughter" of the present Galactic Sentience here in 2022. So, seeing her as a bodyguard and as "family" to the Galactic Sentience might be useful for a being to think too.

This is why I shared all this with you.

For you, all this is fiction. But, for me, as a soul traveling precognitive and life long Student of Saint German and Jesus personally since at the very least since I was 8 or 9 years old and possibly also before birth too this is much more than science fiction but likely also science fact as well.

When I first started writing in this particular style it was 1980 in Mt. Shasta when I lived on Lassen lane and Old Stage Road with my family then. My step children then were 6 and 8 years old and my son from my first marriage was then 5 years old and I had been a single Dad already since 1977 when he was 3.

At that time what I believed I was writing was a way to use my training in becoming a psychologist in college to try to heal creatively some of the traumas of my life. I was then 32 years old. I had not actually become a fully fledged psychologist simply because my live in girlfriend got pregnant in 1973 in the summer and so eventually we got married before my son was born in 1974. 

So, in 1980 I had a lot of things in my life I wanted to heal from at that point from whooping cough that I almost died from in 1950 and likely 1951. From a concussion that brought seizures at night from 1958 when I was 10 to 1962 when I was 14. Then I invoked God to live in my body with me and he has ever since and my night time seizures stopped ever since God moved into my body by the way. And my physical appearance greatly changed from before I invoked God to move into my body with me.

So, in 1980 I started writing about Arcane thinking that it was a very creative way to heal myself from my childhood traumas. However, then in 1998 I got a heart virus and came close to dying for 8 or 9 months and then I realized what I had been writing actually was my soul's experience of lifetimes in the past, present and future on this and other planets. When God healed me I had promised to start a blog in 1999 to praise God for saving my life and healing me so I did.

So, basically this is my 3rd blog and I also have a 4th blog as well. So, I have 3 blogs right now, 1 I pay for which is dragonofcompassion.com at yahoo business and two at blogger.com (blogspot.com)

My other blog is called "The Spiritual Path" here at blogger.com.

 

No comments: