Thursday, September 22, 2022

I have someone editing my longer writings:

 Partly because I was believing I might not live much longer (not now) a few weeks ago the editing of my longer writings has begun in earnest. My daughters especially and my wife want my longer writings edited for a more professional publication now or in the future. So, they are involved in making sure my longer writings are edited now.

I have many different feelings about all this because I have always written as God has given me guidance. So, on one level I know that whatever God wants to do with my writings will happen in it's own good time.

What I have written is exceptional on many levels simply because I'm writing about the future because I have already experienced it.

However, I'm also aware that there are many time lines not just one and often a "Butterflies wings" can change the time line you are on to another one in a blink of an eye.

I often believe that my life has been saved over and over again starting with Whooping Cough by the angels who came to me to protect me ever since.

Then when I tried to exit my body at age 20 through Astral projection permanently Archangel Gabriel told me this would not be allowed because I had promised God to life a very long time.

So, I have watched people all around me die one by one now for 74 years while I am mysteriously resurrected over and over again sort of like Lazarus. 

So, I have grown used to this "Grace of God" kind of life where most people would have already died 100 or more times already had they been me.

So, knowing I live ONLY by the Grace of God I find the best course is to most of the time: "Let Go and LET God!" As this is the only thing that makes sense during my long life life so far.

Once Saint Germain came to me in my 20s and said to me:

"If you live to be 100 you will see 500

If you live to be 500 you will see 1000

If you live to be 1000 you will see 5000

IF you live to be 5000 you will see 10,000

The main reason I'm sharing all this with you is that this is possibly true for you or your children or grandchildren too.

So, at this point in medical technology it might be possible to live 100 years but soon it will be possible to live 500 years and within 500 years it might also be possible to live 1000 years and so on and so on.

For example, I went into the hospital 2 weeks ago last Monday and wanted to either Die or Get Better.

So, I got better. But, dying at that point was an option simply because I couldn't go on anymore they way things were.

So far, I have had two stays in the hospital one in 2015 for about a week from a burst appendix then 24 hours in 2020 june for a pacemaker, then 2 weeks ago 3 days in the hospital after a Cardioversion where they shock your heart to stop atrial fibrillation.

But, the 2015 stay I didn't expect to live and the 2 week ago stay I didn't expect to live necessarily either but I lived both times.

However, I almost died in 1998 and 1999 too from a heart virus and I was the only one I knew of in California then to actually survive a heart virus like that.

Everyone else I knew of died of their heart viruses but me.

Even my Dermatologist's 20 something male cousin died of a heart virus and he asked me to see another doctor because I reminded him every time he saw me of his dead counsin.

So, you see what I mean. Everyone along the way seems to be "Dying to get out of this world".

However, God wants me here longer I guess.

By God's Grace

No comments: