Sunday, September 25, 2022

This has been my most healing experience in Santa Barbara Ever!

What is amazing is that the Hawaii type of atmosphere here in Santa Barbara and a few good friends has healed me in a way I wouldn't have thought possible a few weeks ago. I find myself ready now to possibly fly to Hawaii within a month or two if my cardiologists think it's okay for me to do with another couple which I wouldn't have considered was possible just a few weeks ago. Every day my wife and I have walked through the surf down the beach here near the Santa Barbara house and the warm waters of the ocean near Santa Barbara have had a very healing effect upon me along with the weather being between 75 and 85 degrees. Also, the house here has a wonderful view of the area and we have had time with good friends here too. So, this has been (exactly what the doctor ordered for me) to heal up and move on with my life in a good way.

By God's Grace 

No comments: