Friday, September 23, 2022

For me, It was always a spiritual path or death

 This is just the way my life always went. I had Only a choice to be on a dedicated spiritual path in life or I would die soon.

My parents and others always were aware that I was always a "Very Powerful Soul" so in God directing me to be on a spiritual path always made sense to me. Always I was a very handsome person and tall for my age so it was even more important that I was on a spiritual path and an advocate through God for all beings big and small around me.

This was always something I think I always knew from birth. 

I suppose this makes more sense when you think about how at 2 I was dying of whooping cough and the angels came and saved my young life. I wanted to go with them then because life on earth at age 2 wasn't very good from my perspective and I think I mostly wanted to be dead then at 2 which is mainly why I was dying. Seattle then could be very depressing especially after World War II (I was born in 1948) and people were still dying from PTSD a lot and killing themselves and their wives and children a lot then. If you think the aftermath of the Viet Nam War and Iraq War and Afghanistan were bad regarding PTSD just imagine millions of men and women coming home with incurable PTSD and offing themselves and their family members by the hundreds and thousands after world war II. It was like this until at least the 1960s from people auguring in after World War II. We called them then " The Walking wounded".

As a child you knew to run away from them or be potentially beaten to death by strangers who were having World War II PTSD seriously then in the 1950s. This is the real reason why strangers stopped being allowed to punish any child they saw whether they deserved it or not. World War II caused this cultural change the most in America then during the 1950s and 1960s in the aftermath of World War II.

So, my path was always going to be a spiritual path.

I remember after getting a concussion that I was never treated for by a doctor after rock climbing in Chilao up in Angeles National forest when I was about 9 years old and within a year of this concussion my seizures at night started and by 14 one of these seizures almost killed me and my father said to me when I was 14: "You've got to get some religion under your belt Freddie or you are going to die!"

I took him seriously and began going to church 4 times a week. Eventually my last seizure at age 15 never happened simply because I invoked God to live in my body with me and I never had another night time seizure again after the one that almost killed me at age 14.

So, God moved into my body and angels have always been with me ever since 24 hours a day. I'm now 74 so this has been going on a very long time now.

The hardest thing to get used to with God living in your body with you is "for me at least" girls when God moved into my body "Started falling in love with me a lot". For me, this was very confusing at the time because I knew they were falling in love with God and not really me. However, I realized since I was unified with God because I had invited him into my body to live with me forever, that this was something that was just naturally always going to happen the rest of my life. And it has continued continually since I was 15 years old.

So, the hardest thing with living with God in my body is all the supernatural stuff that God and angels would do for others through me 24 hours a day ongoing. But, by age 30 I finally realized that God had made me a blessing to all living things on earth. So, I finally began to be at peace with God living inside my body with me about age 30.

So, for me, at least, there was only Death waiting for me if I didn't merge with God and live with God forever and I think I always knew this in my heart of hearts.

By God's Grace

No comments: