Sunday, September 25, 2022

How is it helpful to be a precognitive psychic?

Well. First of all you tend to stay alive when other people (who might not be listening to their gifts) might not.

People get stuck in their little worlds and when they are headed to and end (death) or a maiming, often they just do the same thing anyway and die or get maimed. 

You have to take seriously enough your premonitions to stay alive and to stay whole.

Otherwise you don't.

By God's Grace

PS

I personally believe that God gifts us with these gifts so we stay alive for him on earth, otherwise often we don't.

Life is not a ever repeating pattern that never ends. There are changes sometimes when people least expect them to occur.

So, you have to listen to your premonitions the days that things are going to change.

By God's Grace 

Let me give you an example of 2004. It is sort of a strange one because I personally wasn't in danger likely ever but I didn't know that at the time. I felt the earthquake coming for about a month before it happened. I was really scared because I knew thousands of people were going to die I just didn't know where on earth this would occur. So, the day it happened was likely the 26th of December 2004 and we were at my father in laws in Santa Barbara for Christmas and not in the SF Bay area where we normally live.

So, I walked into my Father in Laws Den where he was watching CNN and 250,000 people were dying in an earthquake tsunami in Indonesia. I felt sort of unimaginable then because I was incredibly relieved that it wasn't me and my family dying but instead people in the Pacific Rim especially Indonesia that were dying instead. So, though I felt really bad for them I was also really grateful it wasn't my family.

This is just one of hundreds or thousands of experiences I have had my whole life like this where I knew something was coming before it occurred like this.

One of the really amazing things that scared me at the time is the heaven realms came closer to earth than I had ever seen in my lifetime to pick up all the people who were going to die. This was likely the most amazing thing that month of December 2004 which was for me even more amazing than the rest.

By God's Grace


No comments: