Tuesday, September 20, 2022

My laptop isn't doing the Edit copy and paste well at this point

Whether it is software or hardware is hard for me to ferret out. However, it makes for me at least pretty impossible to make Links pages without my Edit, Copy, and Paste functions working on my Google Chrome. I suppose I could use a different browser like going back to Firefox if I can get that to work successfully. Now that I'm thinking about it maybe I'll try that to see if that works better. So, like I said I can't get Google Chrome to always work regarding the Edit, Copy and Paste functions especially regarding creating HTML LInks pages using HREF type of software anymore. So, likely I will try to see if I can get a Firefox browser to work using their Edit function next.

So, what I'm saying is the Edit Copy Paste functions on Google Chrome isn't working right especially when I use it in conjunction with HTML coding for building Links pages for you. 

Later note:

I tried changing browsers to Firefox and so far it is successful and the edit paste function is working (at least so far). So, the problem seems to be in my version of Google Chrome. If I continue to get good results with Firefox I will continue with them because I think they were my favorite browser several years in the past here at intuitivefred888 also.

No comments: