Wednesday, September 21, 2022

So far, Firefox download is solving all the problems I was having with Google Chrome

 Several years ago I preferred Firefox because it did more of the things I wanted as a Browser. But, then something happened and I couldn't get it to work for awhile. Not sure why. So, I switched to Google Chrome as a browser. However, this time the Edit copy Paste function wasn't working in Google Chrome about 80% to 90% of the time so I decided to see if Firefox might solve this particular blogging problem. Because if you want to copy and paste anything from the Internet to your blogging site and quote it in this way from wherever it is from you need your Edit Function to work in your browser.

So, recently I switched back to Firefox which had worked so well for me for years and I stopped having the Edit dysfunction so I likely will stay in Firefox rather then Google Chrome for now at least because it is working better for me blogging every day.

I was able to build a Links page using Blank HREF HTML code that I keep for this purpose so I'm very happy and grateful I was able to do this once again for my readers.

Since I mostly blog on a Macbook Pro laptop I downloaded a version of Firefox specifically designed for Macs.

No comments: