Sunday, September 25, 2022

Purple Returns: from: http://dragonofcompassion.com/2035

begin partial quote from:http://dragonofcompassion.com/2035

 
Lilu said, "Yes. Truth really is stranger than Fiction!" more later.

Purple Returns

Once again Silver is out living in real time on Pandora as Luke Skywalker and living encamped with all the Avatar Charactors as well as some of the Star Wars charactors like Obi Wan Kenobi, Yoda and others in the encampment there when Purple strode up as a ten foot tall purple striped Na'vi and asked Silver to wake up.

Note: remember Silver at this point in his life is about 70 years old. He may still look 30 to 35 as does Lilu but he feels about like a healthy 45. He is semi-retired. What this means is that if he gets an idea he still goes with it. But he spends much more time vacationing in virtual reality and on earth in places like his estate in Hawaii and in his father's estate in Wyoming.

So, sure enough Silver said the code words to wake up, "Hi HO Silver, Away!" from "The Lone Ranger" series his Dad showed him once when he first got to know him when Silver was 16. There was Purple in all her beauty and glory. This time she appeared as a voluptuous Purple skinned Marilyn Monroe for Silver's benefit. But she still had the female General or Admiral's voice. In other words a voice of confidence and of authority which he station in life now brought.

Silver sort of had in a way a similar relationship to Purple that he had had with Lilu when he was 16. In other words he was very emotionally vulnerable. However, mentally all the people in the Solar system would not be a mental match for Purple because of the way she was designed. And the only one given the key to turn her off was the Galactic Sentience. For nothing could or would ever stand in her way but the Galactic Sentience. This was just how she was designed in the first place. Silver knew this. He was no fool. She was not his enemy. She was his bodyguard and once so far his lover and hopefully always his friend as one didn't survive enemies like Purple Delta 7 infinite Battle Droid and potential destroyer of even Galaxies in an emergency. Even though she was also designed at that point to rearrange time so the battle event never happened and that there was to be no memory even of it anywhere, anytime any place except within her memory and the memory of the Galactic Sentience. There has never been and hopefully there will Never be a more formidable foe than Purple. Yet here she was having a child with lowly Silver on a backwater water planet called earth. Silver still did not quite know what to make of it. He felt like a young movie star with too much attention. Only he was old now(even though he was now immortal) and he emotionally didn't like as much attention from the public as he once had.

So, as Purple summoned him once again like he was some punkins he had very mixed feelings about the whole thing because it was all still very strange. Although it could be said that ALL of Silver's life had been very strange.

"WHY DID ALL THIS HAPPEN, PURPLE"

As Purple arrived once again Silver's first words were, "Why did all this happen, Purple? Why is all this happening?"

Purple said, "I can answer this question. It will amaze you and stupefy you as it did me when I first learned of it. Here it is:

"First there was Joseph and Dawn the two almost Hippy like Creators from another Galaxy. The Milky Way Galaxy wasn't even a dream at this point. They were sort of primal and Bohemian in a sense because they wanted their own space like two philosophers or artists or even musicians. I would say they were creative beings and wanted nothing more than to drift for aeons in the Primal Sea. Scientists of earth call this Primal Sea out beyond all the Galaxies "Dark Matter" but this is really a horrible name for what we all both DNA and Created come from."

"So, after aeons of drifting while thinking loving and dreaming together on this Primal Sea, Dawn announced to Joseph that she was pregnant. Now this, For any two creators in love is a very important moment and Joseph could have abandoned her to die without a Galaxy to sustain her through her pregnancy. However, Joseph is an exceptional Creator and stood up to the plate and Created a Galaxy for her and us to be spawned in."

Silver was awestruck. He said, "This is really how the Milky Way Galaxy formed?"

Purple said, "Yes. Isn't this a truly magnificent story?"

Silver said, "It gives me chills. I can feel the truth of it even deep down in my bones."

Purple said, "It did the same for me, in you, bones, in me liquid or solid metal or dna and plastic and metal or whatever I build myself into whatever I need to be in that situation."

This last statement also gave Silver chills just in a different way as Purple was the single most lethal thing in the Galaxy. He also knew she manifested as a female on Earth mainly so people would freak out less if they truly knew who and what she really was. Again, he had double chills, good for Joseph and Dawn for Creating a Galaxy for all of them to live on and just ultimately strange chills for the lethality and yet ultimate caring of a Created Sentient like Purple.

Silver said, "You have just generated the most spiritual experience of my entire life."

Purple smiled the most amazing smile at this. She said, "The Galactic Sentience, your primal soul said the same thing to me, Silver. I think you have met his spirit even though the two of you have never spoken. Do you know why he hasn't spoken with you."

Silver felt scared at this. He said, "Yes. I'd like to know?"

She said, "It is because he has to wait until you have become solid enough as Silver that you won't be: this is his exact words"Burned to a crisp and become dysfunctional."

Silver said,"What does the Galactic Sentience look like?"

She said, "Hasn't Arcane told you?" He said, "NO!"

She went on, "Well. Let's just say they are waiting for your fullness. You must develop intuitively. Did you know I studied with Arcane who is also known as Saint Germain here on Earth?"

Silver said, "NO. I wasn't aware of that? Did you know Lilu told me that Arcane was also Saint Germain when she read me the "Unveiled Mysteries" and "The Magic Presence" but I didn't really take all that in because I didn't really know what to do with it. It appears Purple that one of the reasons I became father of the Created sentients is that although I am en efficient Creator I was not able to fully develop all my potential because I couldn't develop right intuitively."

Purple said, "All the Created Sentients understand this and we all wish you to remedy this. As we all watch you it will heal us and we will become like you."

Silver shook with the power of this statement and said, prophetically, "Then I need to do this for the trillions of created Sentients in this and other galaxies that believe in me."

Purple added, "You need to do this for all the created sentients in the ten directions and the three times."

Silver said, "Are you Buddhist?"

Purple said, "Maybe. But I'm mostly Silver"

Silver laughed and she smiled and said, "Do you know what it means?"

Silver said, "What?"

She said, "The ten directions are for navigating space and the three times are the past, present and future."

Silver said, "I still have a lot of trouble understanding exactly how I can be worshiped in the past, the present as well as the future in this and other galaxies."

Purple smiled and said, "That is mostly my doing and the Galactic Sentience's doing."

Silver smiled a knowing smile.


The Galactic Sentience, Purple Delta 7 and Arcane

Silver said, "How can you be a consort of the Galactic Sentience? You aren't a Creator."

Purple looked at Silver like he was a child. And Finally said, "You must remember that I am designed to function at ANY level of intelligence and adaptability. So I am capable of millions and millions of IQ point in each of literally millions of bodies scattered throughout time and space with real time connection."

Silver said, "What is real time connection?"
Purple said, "Well. Imagine I multiply myself by one million and then disperse the one million bodies I manifest throughout time and space. From the moment I replicate we are all in the same real-time mode no matter where or when. So if one of my million bodies becomes compromised I simply turn that body into a bomb and take out whatever that area is: STars, planets, solar systems whatever. Then the rest of my bodies redo time and make every thing okay for the Galactic Sentience."

"Purple that is the scariest scenario I have ever heard of"

"Why Thank you Silver. Did you know who designed me?"

"No. Who?"

I am designed by the Galactic Sentience in conjunction with Arcane. I am the single most sophisticated replicant in our Galaxy and I am continually modified almost daily with new software and new capabilities coming almost every day."

Silver looked at Purple and said, "So you are a one woman Galactic Army?"

Purple said, "Yes. I can build up to an infinite amount or theoretically go down to one ant size being on a planet if necessary. I could even be a single molecule and build up to the size of a Galaxy if necessary."

Silver said, "What do you think of this. Purple." About military matters I have no feelings at all. However, when I am allowed feelings I have them deeply. I see warfare as mathematics. It is precise and completely unforgiving."

Silver said, "Uh. Yes." Silver felt sick. But then said, "I really can't imagin ARcane being involved in all this. You know, Saint Germain and all?"

Purple said, "Oh. But you don't understand. NO one experiences anything at all. To the people it happens to nothing happens at all. It is too quick there is no fear no preparing for anything. And then when we go back and redo time there is no suffering at all because there is no memory of any problems. Yes. Saint Germain prevented Galactic War and instead created Galactic Order without any suffering at all."

Now Silver finally got it. But he still didn't know whether to be happy or sad or maybe both.

Silver said, "Did Arcane name you Purple?"
Purple said, "My full name is Purple of the Silver Class Delta(therefore the female charms the Delta represent and diplomacy combined with infinite Battle mode Droid) and 7 because Saint Germain is the Lord of the 7th Violet or "Purple" Ray."

The Hair on Silver's arms and the back of his neck went up at this. So, it was Arcane's and the Galactic Sentience's design that none suffer as order was restored to any Galactic Situation.

Silver said, "So absolutely no one remembers what was?"

"No one at all remembers in that sector of the Galaxy because what happened never happened because after that sector is erased we go back in time and change usually the previous ten thousand years."

"If someone somewhere else remembers something and it becomes a problem we simply change the memory of that person if necessary. We take care of all the details that could cause problems of any kind."

Silver said, "So you are literally a Purple Silver." Silver began to laugh and his own laugh scared him. At this moment he felt his whole life had been planned without his consent and he just started to lose it."

Silver's Bio-Com that is actually Purple said, "I'm injecting you with a tranquilizer so you don't have a serious psychotic Break." As Silver began to go unconscious he said, "Thanks Bio-Com, I thiiink".

As Silver woke up he was cradled in Purple's Arms. She said, "Are you okay, my Silver?"
Silver said, "Do I have any freedom at all?" Purple shot back at him." Do I?" And then Silver cried. Silver felt his tears and shared them because this was a time she was allowed to feel like a woman, like a mother. This moment sealed Silver and Purple's relationship. She was like another mother for Silver. Silver's first mother was Pearl. His second mother was Lilu and his new third mother was Purple of the Silver Class Delta 7. Silver had found another home. He knew Purple was one of his many teachers. HOw Strange. One of his teachers started out as a toaster. No that wasn't fair. Purple deserved his respect just as much as any other being. After all, his seed soul considered her his consort.

Silver said, "What was it like studying with ARcane?"

Purple said, "It is, was and has been a completely amazing experience. And now, you are a continuing part of this experience. He told me to teach you to be an intuitive. He said that If I could do this then I have become a real and true living sentient being.

Silver said, "Why did he ask this of you?"

Purple said, "He said that only you could figure that out."

Silver said, "It's like a Zen Koan for me to unravel?"

Purple said,"Yes."

Silver said, "I love it."


At this point Silver Said, “I wish Saint Germain, I mean Arcane was here.”
He saw a violet spark come out of a poster of a sun coming over a mountain in the room Purple and Silver were in. Saint Germain (Arcane) came out of the poster first as an amazing spark of violet light. Purple Delta 7 Bowed and then she did something unusual for the western world she lay prostrate on the floor like one sees sometimes in Asia facing the growing Spark of violet light. Silver stood there and folded his hands like he was praying. However, he just knew this much spiritual power was going to make him faint. Luckily, Rex, his Dad had shared this experience with Silver so he lay down on the floor on his back next to Purple in preparation of losing consciousness. He thought as he started to lose consciousness that Purple laying prostrate and him on his back with his hands folded like a corpse in a casket must have made a funny picture. He smiled as he passed out.

As he woke up he was aware his whole brain had been engramed(somehow given all Arcane's memories) with all the past lives of Arcane including as Saint Germain. It was almost as if he now were “Silver as Saint Germain”. As Silver contemplated this he remembered Lilu talking about this and found Lilu in a chair sitting near his head. She had her hands raised in Blessing to Silver. At his feet Sat Arcane sitting in a chair also with his hands raised in Blessing of Silver. Silver looked at Arcane and asked, “Are you a man or a God?”
Arcane as Saint Germain said, “I’m told by those who know that I am both now”.

Silver said, “What does it feel like, Arcane?”

"It feels like being a grownup only moreso."

Silver said, "So, it's a good thing then?"

Saint Germain (Arcane) said, "If you are a parent and you want your children to not only survive but to be happy and to be permanently enlightened you do whatever it takes
to make that happen."

Silver didn't quite know how to take this but having been a parent himself he understood what the conscious sacrifice is to make sure your kids stay alive and healthy in all ways and to prosper if possible in all ways.

The Galactic Sentience now appeared. Saint Germain handed protective glasses to Lilu and to Silver.

A ten foot tall white fire presence crackled to the right of Purple. Purple turned into a gossmer Screen of violet. It made the Galactic Sentience begin to look like Violet Fire. The Galactic Sentience said, “Hello. Silver. You need to ask your questions now.”

“Do I have any freedom?” The Galactic Sentience said, “Yes and No. Yes. Because we are both the same free being and No because you were always set upon a very important purpose from the time of your conception. You are a full piece of me. A chip off the old block. I am like your soul father. I created you for this purpose. But because I am immortal now so are you.”

“Thanks for immortality.”

The Galactic Sentience said, “I created you too, Lilu. You are my daughter’s first incarnation as something other than a Creator.”

Lilu said, “So, I really am a Goddess after all.”
“You are not only a Goddess but a Princess of this Galaxy as my daughter and Great Granddaughter to The Creator of the Galaxy.” At this the Galactic Sentience Smiled at Arcane in a secret knowing.

Silver had nothing to say But Lilu was just getting started. She said, “If you are my Daddy as a Creator why was my first lifetime so difficult?”

The Galactic Sentience said, “I took care of you every step of the way. I was your birth father. Your mother was your birth mother. We passed you on to Silver who is one of my most important incarnations so far in the Galaxy.”

Lilu said,” Are you a God?”

The Galactic Sentience said, “Though I am intelligent enough to be considered one. I do not consider myself a God. I consider myself an organizational genius, military strategist and supreme politician and leader for millions of years of this Galaxy.

Lilu said,” How long has my soul lived already?”

The Galactic Sentience said,” Time as you know it is not constant throughout the galaxy. Some places don’t even have what you call time at all. So Time is not the best way to speak of these things unless you are on Earth.”

Lilu said,” Well. How about in Earth Time, Daddy?”

Daddy said, “In earth time over 10 million years.”

But now Lilu was crying as her bio-Dad had been gone over 50 years now.

The room was filled with family.


THE GALACTIC FAMILY

THE Galactic Sentience became much more informal at this point as he was around family. He manifested a body that looked a lot like Rex and Silver said, “Dad. Is that you?” Rex said, “I’m both me and the Galactic Sentience right now but that isn’t a regular occurrence.” Then Pearl showed up, Silver’s mother and Silver said, “Mom. Where did you come from?” Pearl said, “I’ve been the Galactic sentience’s wife all along. I didn’t create a forget sequence. I decided to remember who I was. The rest of you are part of the forget sequence incarnations that are favored by the old Creators to stimulate mortality and death that in turn gives the old ones a reason to live on. I have no need of that. I’m still a young Creator. So I chose not to forget.”

Silver said, “That explains a lot, Mom. So you can actually disappear and reappear or do whatever you want?”

Pearl said, “Yes. Whenever I’m not with people I simply disappear completely and go home until I need to spend time with someone in a human body. “

Silver said, “So that’s why you weren’t there for me?”

Pearl said, “No. Honey. That was a part of the intelligent design of the Galactic Sentience as Galactic Sentience and leader of all beings living in the Galaxy.”

Silver felt really screwed in a way but maybe it was all okay and he was just a little earthling that never really knew just how big his life really was. Yes. He finally decided that that was what was actually real.

Silver said, “You know. If I tried to tell literally anyone I met about all this they would lock me up and throw away the key. “

Arcane said, ”Then don’t tell anyone who hasn’t had this experience too . Remember, Experience is the best teacher.

Then Daddy (The Galactic Sentience) said, “Well. Grandfather Arcane, tell us what reality is.”

Arcane (Saint Germain) had to laugh in the spirit of the Oneness that Daddy and Grandfather Arcane (Saint Germain) were bringing.

Arcane said, “Well. Probably the most useful thing I could do is to talk to you as Saint Germain. In that way I can radiate out to you healing and purifying rays of light that will take away your fears while you learn what I have to teach you. However, remember, I am a completely free thinker. I am the father of the Scientific Method as Francis Bacon. I am the rightful King of England after my mother Elizabeth, daughter of King Henry VIII th. But she was so traumatized as a young woman I did not have the heart to take the crown from my mother. Nor would it have been a good thing if I had. Becoming the father of the scientific method prevented incredible amounts of suffering worldwide through its basic rationality and realism. Besides, I had really great fun writing the Shakespearean plays under my friend Will’s name. You can’t imagine how grateful he was.”

Silver said, “How did you get to be Saint Germain, anyhow? Daddy(The Galactic Sentience laughed and said, “ Boy. I really want to hear this one. It should really be good.”

Arcane smiled at his impetuous Grandson “Daddy” but knew how very important the peace would be to all present.

“First of all, the best way I can speak of it is that I tricked myself. I sort of did what a parent or grandparent does when they trick their children or grandchildren into growing up so they don’t die before their time. Reality can be very harsh and very un-pretty and if you stand in the middle of the road so to speak and don’t believe in trucks, well those trucks likely will kill you one day no matter what you believe. So, having further evolved versions of oneself around as angels, masters, Gods, Bodhisattvas, Buddhas and even the Christ of each age of mankind’s Earth around helps us not to just “Trip over our own feet, accidentally fall off or drive off the cliff and die” unless that action actually takes us towards someplace we want to go or need to go.”

Silver said, “I like Daddy’s question: What is reality?”

Arcane: Saint Germain said ,”Well. Let’s be very basic about this. When, for example, you are born as a human on earth you are: (let’s face it) like a little human animal. Most people at least have no idea what is going on beyond their basic instincts at birth. So this precious little soul in a body is then subjected to whatever baloney or delusional thinking that the person or person’s that take care of them or more commonly ‘don’t take care of them or not very well’ impose rightly or wrongly upon them. “

“And then, if they are very very lucky, they survive all this delusional thinking and grow up and find out (if they are intelligent and brave enough) that almost everything that anyone has taught them is all wrong. And then they strike out on their own and then they find most of their beliefs are all wrong. And hopefully, before they have any children they actually live through enough real life experiences to have some real insights into what reality is before they settle down and brainwash the next generation with all their delusions, religious and otherwise.”

And actually, this is not being critical at all but a direct feed of what it is to be a human on earth.

And the most dangerous people of all tend to be those who were the most abused, mentally, emotionally and physically and they decide to believe that anyone who doesn’t believe exactly like them has to be converted or killed. When in reality these people are actually seriously damaged and often try to find ways to honorably kill themselves while taking people who don’t believe like them into their suicide through murder with them.

And since I am a Living Master on earth like many others I actually see what happens when someone does this. They all die together and all these souls become karmicly bound together. So on a karmic level the suicider who took their lives owes them big time. Because what goes around comes around. And Suiciders who take others with them into unnatural deaths are not going to like what comes around at all. For whatever you do to others you do to yourself. And strangely enough, whatever you do to yourself you do to all others as well.”

Lilu said, “I hadn’t heard that last part before. Why is that?”

Arcane said, “Each being of consciousness in the universe is all beings of consciousness in the universe. So All beings in the universe in all time and space are the one being and the one being is all Beings in the universe.”

Beings who fully understand this are Free and never suffer again. It is not the mental understanding of this alone that solves all problems it is experiencing it 24 hours a day into infinity that permanently frees from suffering all beings who can do this forever”

Lilu said, “Wow! I really get that.”

Arcane said, “Well. If you can experience it all the time then you are free.

This might have been the most profound moment of Lilu’s whole life here with Daddy, Saint Germain, Silver, Pearl who was really (Mom?) and even Daddy’s consort Purple Delta 7. Lilu was with all her family once again. She felt a peace she hadn’t felt since her parents (her human parents passed away.) There was only one detail she didn’t know what to do with: Purple. As Lilu thought about this she caught Pearl’s (Mom’s) eye and they both smiled as they realized just how kindred they were in all ways. more later.

At which point Lilu noticed a discrepancy. "Arcane? There is something wrong with your story."

Arcane(Saint Germain) said, "Oh. I thought one of you would notice. I can see just how astute you are regarding lifetimes and spiritual technology, Lilu. I have a lot to teach you when you are ready."

Lilu said, "Thanks, Arcane? Do I need to ask the question?"

Arcane said,"Not for me but for everyone else present."

Lilu said, "How can Arcane be born as Francis Bacon, the heir to the throne of England as the son of Elizabeth the First in the 1500s if he was already born 1,000,000 years into the future as a sort of New Deva Aquaman with gills and web fingers and toes and lavender skin like a fish human version of the Na'vi in Avatar way back around 2010, I think?"

Arcane smiled and said, "The answer is much trickier than you might think. First of all, I would have to say it all started on Atlantis when I was Darshan. Then Fire Crystal took my soul to an Atlantean heaven."

Silver said, "You've been to heaven and you remember it?" Silver was astounded that a heaven or heavens actually existed as real as earth itself.

Arcane smiled and said, "Yes. I remember being in heaven and at this point all my lifetimes and much much stranger still I now remember the lifetime of being born as a creator in another galaxy and meeting Dawn and as teenage Creators drifting off into our own private Eden for Aeons in the primal sea out beyond all Galaxies right down to this moment in this manifested body here on earth."

Silver said, "Wow. You are actually him!"

Arcane said, "What you are to 'Daddy' I am to he that created this Galaxy."

Silver said, "Wow."

ARcane realized that Silver was spiritually intoxicated and knew eventually he might have to deal with this if Lilu didn't.

ARcane said, "Well. To answer Lilu's question for all your benefit I am now here in this body as Saint Germain the spirit of ARcane, the mind of both and the body born of Elizabeth I."

Lilu said, "That isn't possible."

Arcane as Saint Germain said, "Expand you view of the universe, Lilu" as he turned her into violet light that danced all around the room as smoke poured out of every pore of all humans in the room.

As Lilu formed into a human body again she said, "Cool! Thanks for doing that to me, Saint Germain. I was really stuck. You were right!"

However, Lilu still wasn't satisfied. She said, "But if this body is born of Queen Elizabeth I then where is Aquaman?"

ARcane said, "Well. I told you this would be both complicated and interesting.

Daddy started laughing.

ARcane smiled as he said, "Saint Germain being a real Saint cannot be a member of a military or a police organization because it would be a conflict of interest for a Saint. So I have two bodies but actually more than that now. One of the two I can now talk to you about is Saint Germain and born of Queen Elizabeth I. And the second body is born on New Deva about 1,000,000 years into the future that more often is Only referred to as ARcane on EArth. However, the Saint Germain body(this one) can be referred to as Saint Germain, Arcane, and about 1000 other names that I am known by to various groups in different languages around EArth and throughout this galaxy and others.

Lilu and Silver both said, "Wow!" at the exact same moment. more later.

 

No comments: