Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Write your own Creation Story

 I did and still continue doing this and I find it one of the most meaningful things in my life.

Religions of all kinds abound around the world.

However, as I studied Creation stories while studying cultural Anthropology in University during my life I realized that every tribe had it's own creation story.

One of the more interesting ones was a tribe in South America that worshiped a post that was carved and decorated in the middle of their tribal area. But, one day termites ate away this post that was carved and painted and it fell over and one by one the tribe all sat down and died because their sacred post had been eaten and fallen over.

This is something to think about for all of us because if what we believe isn't survivable then we won't survive either and neither will our children.

All the members of this tribe died simply because the post they worshiped got eaten by termites and it fell over so the whole tribe went extinct within a month or two.

As you write your creation story it's important to realize that you are writing what you actually believe in and what is meaningful to you about life and your soul and the souls around you.

Being 1/2 Swiss and 1/2 Scottish I tend to be a very efficient and practical person and I have watched all the less practical people I have met die one by one around me until I'm 74 and many I have known are gone because of their impracticality in various ways while I'm still alive here in California.

But, I have found starting in 1980 when I first started writing about Arcane and realized I was writing my own creation story by 1998 and 1999 when I believed I might be dying of a heart virus I saw that I could remember past lives of mine in the past, present and future.

What you believe in either nurtures you or kills you or both. So, be very careful what you choose to believe in.

Originally, I thought I was only writing a healing form of science fiction in 1980. It wasn't until 1998 and 1999 when I believed I might be dying that I realized that these were soul memories of various lifetimes I had already lived in the past, present and future.

How is it possible to remember future lifetimes and events?

It is possible because our souls do not live in time and space naturally so it could be said our souls live in the eternal now which includes the past, present and future.

IF you understand this you also understand the true nature of our souls.

By God's Grace

No comments: